Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma Baptist @ Ouachita Baptist

OBU v OBU

This game will be interesting to watch. I expect Ouachita to take control of the game early. The thing I am interested to see is, OkB still fighting at the end of the game. They are getting better Offensively, but their Defense isn't very good. OKB looks like they are going to emerge as the top GAC, OK school in FB.

I preay that no player has a seriuos injury on either side of the ball.

GO OBU!!!! LOL.

Amen!!! I'll agree with you in prayer for no injuries. I'm excited for this game as well. OKBU offense is most definitely really good. I guess the best defense is a good clock eating offense. I have a feeling that's the plan for OBU. Haha.

Comment

Comment

Yep. Score early and stay in front. OKB seems to keep scoring late in their games. Haire can also run the ball. KId is a R-Jr and will be around to give everybody heck next year.

Comment

Gathering up stuff to head that way.

If theres such thing as a trap game, this may be it. This is not the OKB team everyone is used to rolling over.

We have to get pressure on the QB and turn him over. And we have to take care of the ball.

And we have to rush for about 300 and keep their defense on the field.

Comment

10 Minutes until KO. Nice day for a game in Arkadelphia. 68 degrees partly cloudy for the start of game.

Comment

14 -0 Ouachita

Comment

Star uf 2nd qtr. still 14 -0. Ouachita defense doing their job so far

Comment

21 -0 Ouachita. Going to be a long day for OKBU

Comment

28-0 Ouachita at half. This is fun.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X