Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HSU vs ECU

Time to collect receipts, ECU fans. You guys really are the best 1-6 team in the country, take comfort in that.

Our average QB played 2.5 quarters and went 18-25 for 265, 4 TDs, 0 INTs. HSU offense showed mercy and only scored 48 when they could have had 70. First drive without a TD came in the 4th quarter with the second string.

Douglas is fine, but he's nothing special. 62 rushing yards in the game, 40 of which came on one run in the 4th quarter on the third-string D. The shine is off of him after playing actual good defense the last two weeks.

ECU is better but better is completely relative. Still not even close to good, today was a bloodbath. Hrncir is the lone bright spot. He has some talent.

All that to say, I doubt ECU is at the top of the GAC anytime soon, despite what their fans may tell you.

For those who need a refresher:

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
    I don't want to be that guy but the future is bright. I can seriously see ECU being at the top of the conference starting next season. They will lose a total of 5 starters next year.
    But talking about this season, it's not over. ECU has a game this week that is winnable. Then play OBU who seems a little down compared to past years. Then play HSU who's QB is doing what he did last year. Started out hot and now he's started to throw INT's and struggle. SAU is 1 dimensional and ECU will have good shot at home. Harding will be a tough matchup and then finish with 2 easily winnable games w ATU and SEOSU. I can see ECU finishing at 5-6. They will have the Offensive POTY in Mookie Douglas and possible Freshman of the Year in Kenny Hrncir.
    Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

I didn't say that they would jump OBU and Harding completely. Guess i meant to say they would be COMPETING* with the top teams in the conference. They will be a 9-2 caliber team next year.

Comment

Color me shocked

Comment

BOTR is going to be really good.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Comment

I would not miss this game for nothing. Still lots of FB to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Comment

I have been to the past 8. 2013 Tripple OT was the best. 2011 was also a good game.

Comment

Comment

I wish they would.

Comment

Again, I apologize for the other ECU poster. I think there are other bright spots on the team, but Hrncir will be a great player.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post
                        Again, I apologize for the other ECU poster. I think there are other bright spots on the team, but Hrncir will be a great player.
                        I think he will be good, based on I thouht he made good decisions in the game..

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post

Comment

I agree with Ghost, keep pumping your team. That's what fans do. Nothing wrong with that at all.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
                              Time to collect receipts, ECU fans. You guys really are the best 1-6 team in the country, take comfort in that.

Our average QB played 2.5 quarters and went 18-25 for 265, 4 TDs, 0 INTs. HSU offense showed mercy and only scored 48 when they could have had 70. First drive without a TD came in the 4th quarter with the second string.

Douglas is fine, but he's nothing special. 62 rushing yards in the game, 40 of which came on one run in the 4th quarter on the third-string D. The shine is off of him after playing actual good defense the last two weeks.

ECU is better but better is completely relative. Still not even close to good, today was a bloodbath. Hrncir is the lone bright spot. He has some talent.

All that to say, I doubt ECU is at the top of the GAC anytime soon, despite what their fans may tell you.

what about the 51 yards receiving? 113 yds total offense and a TD.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X