Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOSO @ ATU

I would like to say congrats to ATU for finding a way out of the misery they were in. I picked them to win the last 2 weeks. Thank You :)

I will probably attend the game at ATU this Saturday. My team is going to Monticello and I don't like going to that stadium. I do like some of the campus look, but the stadium needs help. Plus the drive there is a long way.

If you plan on attending the ATU game and would like to meet, send me a PM, I would love to meet up. I try to meet D2 fans each year and hopefully I can meet with someone new or someone that I have already met.

But either way, I wish the best for ATU this weekend and pray there are no serious injuries for either team.

I'll agree in prayer No injuries. I would love to meet the king of the pickem myself but I'll be in Eldorado.

Comment

I will be ath the ATU game. They seem to be getting better, as long as they stay away fom the costly mistakes. I see the have a pretty good Freshman playing Left Guard.

Comment

Originally posted by Eric-ATUDad View Post
        I will be ath the ATU game. They seem to be getting better, as long as they stay away fom the costly mistakes. I see the have a pretty good Freshman playing Left Guard.
        I will be there between 1:15 and 1:30 pm since this is a 2 pm start. I would like to meet you and discuss a little D2 FB if you would like. I'll send you a message with my cell number.

Comment

You should see a conversation started with you. Click on the "message/conversation" icon next to my message board name and you will see my contact info.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
            You should see a conversation started with you. Click on the "message/conversation" icon next to my message board name and you will see my contact info.
            I sent you a text with my info. I will be there around 1:00. I sit about 4 rows behind the Offense Bench. Before the game I am usually standing by the field watching the team getting warmed up.

Comment

I sent you a text with my info. I will be there around 1:00. I sit about 4 rows behind the Offense Bench. Before the game I am usually standing by the field watching the team getting warmed up.
              See you there. Hoping Tech gets another W.

Comment

Eric-ATUDad.
                Thank you for taking time to say hello. I enjoyed our visit and will see you next year as HSU plays in Russellville. The game was another good game for Tech and we enjoyed watchig them win. Good luck the remainder of the season and again, I will look you up next year.

I will be heaed to the HSU and SAU game in Arkadelphia Saturday and hope to meet some SAU posters I haven't already met.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X