Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 games in SR3

The games this week in SR3 that will be interestig to keep up with.
    listed by their RR.
    #2 Central Mo. and Kearney
    #3 UIndy and Lindenwood
    #4 Ouachita and Southern Arkansas
    #8 Mo. Western and Pittsburg State

I think all the ranked teams will win their games, but they will have to play a clean game. If there are TO's, unnecessary penalties etc... for the ranked teams, then...........Who knows.

Who do you think wins by the biggest margin?

Heck I dont have a clue. But looking at scores I'll give it a shot. Closest game will be the Kearney game I think. Biggest margin Uindy.

Kearney 2
    Uindy 28
    Mo west 17

Not ready to pick OBU game yet.

Comment

I expected posters might feel the UIndy game would have the largest Delta in score. I honestly don't know.

I think the Mo. Western and Pitt can go either way. Should be a good game to keep up with.
      Last edited by Redready; 10-29-2019, 10:14 PM.

Comment

Central handles Kearney >10
        Mo West handles a confused Pitt State >10
        OBU vs. SAU is closest game +/-3 either way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
            I think the Kerney-CM game will be a close one (28-24). I with others. UIndy beats Lindenwood by 20 or more. I think Pitt is going to rise up and give Mo Western a good game. OBU is going to dominate SAU, 28 - 10.
            If that happens, I don't think MO. Western will make the PO's, due to 3 losses. The Griffons are currently 8th on the1st RR. So I agree this shoud be a good game. It has a 1 pm start.

The OBU - SAU game, I believe will be close for the most part. I think OBU will win by a couple scores by the end of the 4th.

Indianapolis I think has a tougher time, but wins this one.

Comment

With the loss to Lindenwood where do you think UIndy falls in the RRs? HU's chances of hosting just got a little bit better.

Comment

Comment

I do think they have a good chance to host now.

Comment

Yes, Harding has a very good chance at moving into the #4 slot. Indy's win percentage is .875, Harding's is .888. Also, Indy's best wins are against Ashland and Hillsdale, both teams are 6-3. Harding's best wins have come against Henderson (8-1) and Southern Arkansas (7-2).

Comment

Projecting into future potential outcomes, a Central Missouri loss in the next two weeks would possibly move Harding up in the RR even more. Or what potential losses in the MIAA and how that would affect the GAC teams. Consider also what about a NWMissouri loss to the Central Missouri and they miss out on the playoffs this year. That shifting of teams in the RR knocking each other around might allow Henderson to get a move up and sit closer to edging into the top 7 of the RR and make the playoffs? Two years ago Harding moved up from 10th in the RR in the first posting and made the playoffs and had a huge run. Could the GAC get three teams in? Interesting questions to ponder as we evaluate the week 9 games and prepare for the games of week 10.

Comment

I think for the GAC to get 3 teams into the POs, they will probably need to have three 10-1 teams (Harding, Henderson, and Ouachita).

I don't see Central Missouri losing to Lincoln in their next game, but they could lose to NW Missouri. I doubt NW Missouri is out of the POs if their only other loss is to Central Missouri. However, if NW Missouri loses to Hays in their next game, and loses to Central Missouri the final week of the season, then yes they probably miss out on the POs.

Staying with the MIAA, keep in mind that Missouri Western is in the mix too. They have a tough upcoming game against Nebraska-Kearney, a Kearney win could very much help Henderson (if they beat Southern Arkansas).

Let's not forget next week Ferris and Grand Valley square off. A Ferris win would also help Henderson (see previous disclaimer regarding beating Southern Arkansas).

And, UIndy is not out of the woods yet as their next game is against Truman.

Comment

Here are the games this week in SR 3 to keep an eye on.
                          In no special order

Ferris and GV at Ferris - 12:07 PM
                          UIndy and Truman at UIndy - 6 PM
                          NWMSU and Fort Hays at Hays - 2 PM start
                          SAU and HSU at HSU - 2 PM start
                          MO Western and Kearney at MO Western - 1 PM start

You wil need a set up like Brandon has to watch all these games. Maybe some of you do.
                          Last edited by Redready; 11-03-2019, 05:55 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X