X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC Hot Seat

Whose on it in the conference?

Comment

I listened to a Tech parent tell me some of the behind the scenes chaos from the last 10 months. Sounds rocky in Russellville to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
        I listened to a Tech parent tell me some of the behind the scenes chaos from the last 10 months. Sounds rocky in Russellville to say the least.
        Agreed. A very odd year...

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of the AIC View Post
          Does tech need to clean house and start over again?

Comment

I don't know that the current coach is to blame for the chaos.

Comment

Jackson at UAM has been on the radar IMO. He is now 34 - 63 in 9 years as HC. Last year he had a winning season. If they lose the next 2 weeks, UAM will again have another losing season.

On the other hand, they had a QB change since the beginning of the year. QB for UAM #17 now running offense is talented and runs the offense pretty well for a UAM team. He is a dual threat. There is a reason they're #2 in stats on Rush O. They ran the ball 61 times against HSU. Only other team to have that many rushing attempts was HU. They ran 74 times against us.

Comment

Can UAM win big?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Harry View Post
                  Can UAM win big?
                  Not sure, but if a team allows UAM to hang around late in the game, they are capable of getting the W. An unfortunate TO late in the game could allow the Boll Weavels to win, if again they are in the game late.

Armo mentioned about midway in season how the new QB #17 looked the part, and felt they would be a tougher match at times, compared to beginning of season.

UAM Defense Stats:
                  Scoring D and Total D in conference UAM is currenty #5.
                  UAM has 3 athletes in the top 12 of the conference, in the Sacks catagory. With 2 weeks to go, that is impressive.
                  UAM has 6 athletes in the top 20 of the conference, in the TFL catagory. Again with 2 weeks to go, they look good.
                  UAM has 3 athletes in the top 10 of the conference, in the Passes Defended catagory.

UAM Offense:
                  Again, after a few weeks into the season, with a QB change the young athlete is making improvements. He is talented and should be a player that will help the UAM team going forward.

So, it really depends on the day, but I wouldn't let them hang around. No matter who their opponent is.
                  Last edited by Redready; 11-06-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X