Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 Murphy USA Classic OBU and SAU

Game day with SAU 7-1 and 8-0 OBU going at it.
    Not sure who is the home team today, but the game is in El Dorado. 2:00 pm start.

This is going to be a fun game. Should be nice weather. I pray no player on either side of the ball has a serious injury.

Looks like a beautiful day for football for sure. If you run the Computher Ratings Simulator, it has OBU winning 21-15 (https://www.compughterratings.com/CFB/simulations

Comment

It seems that there is a neutral site game in El Dorado every year. At this level, it's a much different dynamic than the neutral site "classic" at the FBS level, such as the season-opening games in Arlington, Houston, and Atlanta.

Question: Does El Dorado pay a small amount to one of the schools to buy their home game and host it? Or, does one of the schools simply give up a home game to play there?

Comment

This is best answered by the Mulerider group. SAU is always in the game and gets paid to play there. I am not sure if the other team receives money or not. I have heard both ways.

I don't know the game is always SAU as the home team. I was thinking they were not. But again, the Muleriders probably know the answer.

I hate games there myself. I like visiting the colleges for the games.

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post
          This is best answered by the Mulerider group. SAU is always in the game and gets paid to play there. I am not sure if the other team receives money or not. I have heard both ways.

I don't know the game is always SAU as the home team. I was thinking they were not. But again, the Muleriders probably know the answer.

I hate games there myself. I like visiting the colleges for the games.

Comment

7-0 obu early

Comment

No competition for the tigers at all!! 21-7 at half!!

Comment

21-14 in the third...

Comment

Comment

Start of the 4th sau trying to get within 7!!

Comment

28-21 early 4th...

Comment

Comment

31-21 obu over 7 minutes left!! I think that did it !! Plus I have obu picked by 10!! ;)

Comment

Giving up 3 and 16 there hurt.

Comment

Bad time for a turnover!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X