Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Fun game as usual. SAU did a great job clawing back into it after OBU went up 21-0. Showed some heart.

Refs called it TIGHT on anything extra.

Keopple yelled some things, and of course got flagged.

El Dorado puts on a good event. Glad I was able to make it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
        Fun game as usual. SAU did a great job clawing back into it after OBU went up 21-0. Showed some heart.

Refs called it TIGHT on anything extra.

Keopple yelled some things, and of course got flagged.

El Dorado puts on a good event. Glad I was able to make it this year.
        No way? He was prolly just really trying to get their attention to tell the officials 5th quarter was at el dorado first baptist directly following the end of the game. Idk why they flagged him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

No way? He was prolly just really trying to get their attention to tell the officials 5th quarter was at el dorado first baptist directly following the end of the game. Idk why they flagged him

Comment

One of the players told me after the game that the refs warned before the game that they would be quick with the unsportsmanlike flags. I can tell. I didn't see anything that would warrant one. But I wasnt close enough to hear either. There is always some jawing back amd forth it seems. Tigers started out well. That lead I think lulled them to sleep a tad. Play calling got even more conservative than normal and we let em back in it. But a win is a win I guess. Any win over a 7-1 team is a good one. I enjoyed the pregame festivities. Great atmosphere. Great job done by Murphy Oil.

Comment

Great game! Also a great deal for each team to get a paycheck out of it. It's fun playing a game like that.

Comment

They really do put on a great event in El Dorado. Crowd was fantastic for both teams. The amazing weather didn't hurt.

Comment

They really do put on a great event in El Dorado. Crowd was fantastic for both teams. The amazing weather didn't hurt.
                    Any ideas on crowd estimate? Was it pretty full on both sides?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Any ideas on crowd estimate? Was it pretty full on both sides?
                      Just looked at the stats. It had it at 4,721. Yes, it wasn't packed, but generally full on each side. SAU side looked a bit less full, but that's because they were on the bigger home side.

Comment

Just looked at the stats. It had it at 4,721. Yes, it wasn't packed, but generally full on each side. SAU side looked a bit less full, but that's because they were on the bigger home side.
                        Gotcha, well glad to see a good showing on both schools. To be honest, I am just glad SAU kept it close. Hope the best for OBU the rest of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Gotcha, well glad to see a good showing on both schools. To be honest, I am just glad SAU kept it close. Hope the best for OBU the rest of the year.
                          Would've been closer & maybe closed the gap if we wouldn't have fumbled that kickoff!! Ugh! That was a dagger!

Comment

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post

Would've been closer & maybe closed the gap if we wouldn't have fumbled that kickoff!! Ugh! That was a dagger!
                            No doubt. Yall had all the momentum fo sho.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X