Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just watched the whole thing..great game, great atmosphere. I'm a little partial to Ouachita in this one, as I know people that went there and have friends with kids there. I'd love to go to this some day, too.

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
      Yeah the whole presentation in general isn't up to ESPN's usual standards. Makes me wish the field had some sky cameras too I would love to watch Ouachita play with a polished FBS style presentation one day
      Maybe if we can get Gameday out here someday. This would have been the year I think. Maybe the 100th BotR, if we both have good teams. The OBU tv production kids are actually getting better FWIW. First game was a bit rough, but the camera shots are getting better and the director is getting better. They are even doing replays now and then. They still pipe Rex and Jeff doing radio, so no commentary on replays unfortunately.

Comment

Comment

This team is nails.

Comment

Agree 100 percent. HSU came to play. What a game!!!!

Comment

Incredible atmosphere. So fun. Glad you make it. Sorry we had to beat you twice this season!

I was a little worried it was gonna be a route after the 1st quarter. Battle of the Ravine never disappoints. Props to Reddies. They played a heck of a game.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Incredible atmosphere. So fun. Glad you make it. Sorry we had to beat you twice this season!

I was a little worried it was gonna be a route after the 1st quarter. Battle of the Ravine never disappoints. Props to Reddies. They played a heck of a game.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• Comment

• I do want to brag on Brazeal. Lots of people call him a game manager, and I get it. He absolutely went out and won that game today.

Comment

• Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                          I do want to brag on Brazeal. Lots of people call him a game manager, and I get it. He absolutely went out and won that game today.
                          His legs are so frustrating for opposing defenses. So tough to defend.

Comment

• Comment

• Sure you did. Great post

Comment

• Reddies played well and lost the game. But to understate what they did would be wrong. Seems most posted a fair comment. This could have gone either way. But., we are NOT the 4th team in the conference as we stated in the early season. Brazeal is a good QB.

For the message I received to meet today, after I shut down my computer to go to game, sorry I did not see the messages. You know who you are and we will meet, that's my promise.

Good game

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X