Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad that HSU gets Mo West. Should be a great bowl game!

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
      I'm glad that HSU gets Mo West. Should be a great bowl game!
      Me too. I think it will be a good game. I'm glad for a few seniors who had outstanding seasons. We had a defensive player receive a Defensive Player of the Week 3 times to tie a GAC record. We have a WR who can ball out. Would be nice for them to show their skills another time.

MO. West has some talented athletes as well.

Hope we get nice weather for a fan. No ice please.

Comment

Comment

Agreed. Thanks for straightening me out

Comment

I know it is technically not a part of the criteria, but Central Missouri was still a co-champ in the MIAA while Harding finished 2nd in the GAC. Add in more wins against above .500 teams and it is easy to see why UCM got the 4 seed over Harding. Plus I believe that most people believe that the MIAA is a stronger league than the GAC. Again, most of that is not in the specific criteria, but it is it there.
            Unfortunate for Harding because they might be the best GAC playoff team but do matchup stylistically with NW at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
              I know it is technically not a part of the criteria, but Central Missouri was still a co-champ in the MIAA while Harding finished 2nd in the GAC. Add in more wins against above .500 teams and it is easy to see why UCM got the 4 seed over Harding. Plus I believe that most people believe that the MIAA is a stronger league than the GAC. Again, most of that is not in the specific criteria, but it is it there.
              Unfortunate for Harding because they might be the best GAC playoff team but do matchup stylistically with NW at all.

Comment

The criteria is stupid. No doubt.

I had already thought about the league comparisons. I think the MIAA is deeper but bad at the very bottom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	comparison.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	454684

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The criteria is stupid. No doubt.

I had already thought about the league comparisons. I think the MIAA is deeper but bad at the very bottom.

Click image for larger version

Name:	comparison.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	44.8 KB
ID:	454684

Comment

I feel like the middle in the MIAA is much stronger, which is why there are more .500+ teams.

Bust some random thoughts..... I'd take Hays over Henderson. Western and SAU might be a tossup. Kearney over OBU. Pitt over UAM. Washburn over NWOSU. UCO over Tech. ESU over ECU. Then I might flip them at the bottom but MSSU v Southeastern might be interesting.

Comment

How many of the GAC teams have you seen play?

Same for MIAA?

Comment

[QUOTE=Brandon;n455071]

I feel like the middle in the MIAA is much stronger, which is why there are more .500+ teams.

Bust some random thoughts..... I'd take Hays over Henderson. Western and SAU might be a tossup. Kearney over OBU

Comment

Unfortunately we don't have OOC games to really compare and I know Brandon as well as many others would like for us to have OOC games. I suggest each conference fire the bottom 2 teams and schedule the OOC games. HA!

Comment

Here is a perspective . I watched hsu vs mo west playoff game s while back in arky darky . Physical Henderson didn't stand a chance. Just on yet test you knew they couldn't do it.

I watched ravine last week. The physical difference is NY and karge gone . And u watched a defensive team that can play with best of them .

Ive said this for years the top 4 gac would do well in miaa . The middle if gac isn't as good but that gap is closing.

You will not hear me bash the gac they have done well for themselves . Other miaa forget the days when miss were getting beat down by ncc in po every year

Comment

Originally posted by the Northeasterner View Post
                              Here is a perspective . I watched hsu vs mo west playoff game s while back in arky darky . Physical Henderson didn't stand a chance. Just on yet test you knew they couldn't do it.

I watched ravine last week. The physical difference is NY and karge gone . And u watched a defensive team that can play with best of them .

Ive said this for years the top 4 gac would do well in miaa . The middle if gac isn't as good but that gap is closing.

You will not hear me bash the gac they have done well for themselves . Other miaa forget the days when miss were getting beat down by ncc in po every year
                              I agree.. The middle part of the GAC is not very good in my opinion. It's currently extremely top heavy. Those 3 or 4 can play though.

Comment

SAU to play in the Heritage Bowl vs Eastern New Mexico.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X