X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

OH CRAP..... YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME.

Comment

Mulerider, kidding about what? The that Eastern NM runs triple-option? The answer would be yes, they do.

You can find their home games here: https://livestream.com/accounts/22644780/events/7740335
        Last edited by Armo Wood; 11-19-2019, 04:56 PM.

Comment

It's worth the watch, recievers aren't as good as have been a few years ago but Strand is a senior qb that runs that thing like a clock. Paul-Terry is one of the nation's leading rushers, and isnt real fancy about it, he makes alot of hay between the tackles and moves the sticks.
          I have fat thumbs sorry for typos!

Comment

Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post
            Mulerider, kidding about what? The that Eastern NM runs triple-option? The answer would be yes, they do.

You can find their home games here: https://livestream.com/accounts/22644780/events/7740335
            It's more like... Oh crap you have got to be kidding, we play the triple option again? Hopefully we learned something and will practice this. We are much improved from that game. I think the game could possibly be high scoring as well.

Comment

You can watch highlights of ENMU here. Is there anywhere a fan can get a glimpse of SAU? https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/44473/M...ootball/videos

Comment

I wish that they would stop handing Todd Knight coach of the year awards. He's not bad but I feel like we got out-coached in this match up today, and our guys haven't been playing with any energy for a few weeks, which is totally on the staff. Ouachita's also really bad at clock management in pressure situations, which has come back to bite us in early round playoff games.

We're never going to win a championship with Knight behind the driver seat.

Comment

Originally posted by gohounds View Post
                  You can watch highlights of ENMU here. Is there anywhere a fan can get a glimpse of SAU? https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/44473/M...ootball/videos
                  https://livestream.com/accounts/10140781

Comment

Originally posted by walnut100 View Post
                    I wish that they would stop handing Todd Knight coach of the year awards. He's not bad but I feel like we got out-coached in this match up today, and our guys haven't been playing with any energy for a few weeks, which is totally on the staff. Ouachita's also really bad at clock management in pressure situations, which has come back to bite us in early round playoff games.

Shots Fired

Comment

• Originally posted by Armo Wood View Post

Armo, how does it feel always being the smartest guy on the board?

Comment

• Originally posted by walnut100 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by HUBisons1 View Post

Armo, how does it feel always being the smartest guy on the board?
                          It can be lonely at the top, but hey, somebody's gotta do it. ;)

Comment

• GAC is a joke...2 over rated teams in a crap conference...OBU is so over rated... nice work today...was hoping we would play both of you like last year...but I see the MIAA is real deal... Maybe Region 1 or 2 has some openings for you guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by walnut100 View Post

While you have a valid point Ghost, I think it is pretty clear Walnut is referring to the POs----I'm sorry but playing well in the conference is not the same as playing well in the POs, and OBU fans need to stop conflating to two.

The fact is, until Knight and company learn that to be successful in the POs requires developing and building playoff caliber Ds, Ouachita is going to continue having early PO exits. If you want to see a PO caliber D go watch Harding. I've been harping on this for two years now, Ouachita doesn't build PO caliber D's, they rely too much on other team's mistakes, and PO teams aren't going to play like a SNU or SE offense, period.

As for injured playes, every team is banged up at this point of the season--trying to say you are missing some players and that's the reason you all lost is a cop out. Part of that process of building a PO caliber team (on both sides) also requires building quality depth. That's a recruitment issue, and that falls squarely on the coaches.

Comment

• Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                                GAC is a joke...2 over rated teams in a crap conference...OBU is so over rated... nice work today...was hoping we would play both of you like last year...but I see the MIAA is real deal... Maybe Region 1 or 2 has some openings for you guys.
                                We sure were planning on coming to put it on you too. Overlooked LU. Keep running your mouth. You guys are real good at that. But your run will come to end soon enough.
                                Last edited by Bigworm; 11-23-2019, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X