Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC - Recruiting and Commitment Thread

Add to the list as you hear about them or see them. To embed a tweet, us this code:

[Tweet] ##################### [/Tweet

Copy and past the tweet number where all the ##'s are. I purposefully did not put the ending ] on the [/Tweet code but it needs to go there.

Comment

I like the idea of this thread. I will keep my eyes open.

Comment

Comment

I'll probably wait to post anything until I see guys committing, because I've seen about 15 or so guys in the last day or two tweet about their offer from SWOSU.

Comment

Wonder how many offers the average guy gets from D2 Schools. I know I think I have seen some guys with like 2, then others with like 5.

Comment

Comment

Out of high school I had offers from SWOSU, NWOSU, SNU, and OKBU. Didn't get anything from anyone out of state lol.

I think that most guys who get one offer will at least get 2-3 more from schools in that area.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Another question. I know this can affect between private schools and public schools, but what percentage of scholarship do most guys in the GAC get? I have heard numbers like 25%-50%. SAU often goes after guys that can also dip into academic and lottery scholarship as well. Does anyone have a number or percentage they have heard of players getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                        Another question. I know this can affect between private schools and public schools, but what percentage of scholarship do most guys in the GAC get? I have heard numbers like 25%-50%. SAU often goes after guys that can also dip into academic and lottery scholarship as well. Does anyone have a number or percentage they have heard of players getting?
                        They love the guys who can use academic scholarships to help clear up football $. And at SWOSU, your scholarship went by how much you brought to the table. Returning starters always had the biggest scholly's. I don't know how much the incoming freshmen were getting under the new coaching staff, but I'm pretty sure that starters usually were getting around 30-40% give or take. Just knowing from myself and some guys that I talked about it with. But most guys don't talk about how much they are getting. But I'm guessing most freshmen coming in aren't getting much money. I didn't when I came in either.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                          25%-50%.
                          Very common in D2 as a whole.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X