Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC 2020

Who will come out on top of the GAC in 2020?
    Harding?
    Ouachita?
    Southern Arkansas?
    Henderson?
    someone else?
    I will bet Hootens comes out with their prediction in the fall, that will replicate the final GAC standings. Again.

Will OKBU be the Olahoma team to psuh the top AR schools, or will another Oklahoma program be the top Oklahoma team?

It's early, but would be fun to discuss along with the new recruits and commitments thread that Brandon started. Each team has changes coming and new faces that could impact their success.

Donate to D2football.com in 2020.

Comment

I agree with you "OldBison" that Harding could be the team. I think it's time HU is on top and not OBU. Nothing against OBU..........wait. I can think of a few things. LOL. But, the comments on the coaches at HU are correct IMO. They may be the best, complete, staff in GAC.
      HSU should be good again this year and I do hope improved over 2019 team. We had some new coaches in 2019 that I hope are here for 2020 and longer. It will help.
      I think SAU will be somewhere in the top 4 teams again.
      Ouachita - they will be staying in the top 4 teams and we will have to see what they do in the off season. Losing Harris after 2018 season, was an impact on the 2019 offense. Thye will lose Thomas, (Freeman - I thought he was a Sr) and Brown for 2020. They also lose Gooseberry on the O line. He was talented.
      OKBU - if improved at all on D, will give many teams a tough outing.
      UAM I think should be a good team, but I don't know how that secondary will be in 2020,. Thye were pretty good in 2019
      I will have to wait and see on the remainder of the teams. OK schools could be better in 2020. ATU is a big ? I do hope they are much improved.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Who do you think is?

Comment

Originally posted by Redready View Post

Who do you think is?

Comment

Fair enough. I think HU wins it.
                What about the OK schools? Who is top in 2020?

Comment

Looking forward to 2020. I just want to say though, at the end of the day, I am glad it's all just a game. We all have lifes that we live. Time goes by quick. Football is just one of the great things God gave us. That being said, 2020 has caused me to think about some goals I have for this year. One is to share the gospel more, I know this is all about D2 Football on here, but I just want to make sure at the end of the day, everyone hears about Jesus. His love is the greatest gift God could ever give us. Even greater than the game of football. So if you have never thought or heard about accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior, or making him Lord of your life. I hope you make that decision this year. That being said, even though we disagree and even get into old fashion arguments about our teams. I am thankful for all you guys for good conversation at the end of the day. Hope all you guys do well in this next year!

Comment

OKBU - As you guys have said, if OKBU can find a defense, they will be a good team. I'm just not sure if that is going to happen. Their offense will be scary good yet again.
                    ECU - I think East Central might end up being a top 4 team in the conference with almost everyone returning. The coaching staff is doing some good things over there.
                    SWOSU - God my Bulldogs are frustrating. Talented, but you never know what kind of team is going to show up. Hopefully they get another good recruiting class in, and continue to have guys buy into the program. As far as I know, there are no coaching staff changes, which genuinely shocks me. Had a lot of buddies on the team tell me that the coaches didn't act like they cared about winning during the last half of the season. Idk what that is about. I see another 3-5 win season. I really hope I'm wrong though.
                    NWOSU - Losing a couple of monsters on defense. Those guys were the reason they were in/won games. They'll have a lot to figure out this year. Hopefully their offense will continue to prove. I see them going 2-9 or 3-8.
                    SEOK - Have no clue about these guys anymore. Hopefully that staff over there can get it together.
                    SNU - Some older guys at SWOSU that I follow on twitter were talking about how much they didn't like Hada whenever he was the OLine coach at SWOSU in 2014, so I'm interested to see how he does as a HC. I never met him, but I guess the people at SNU like him. I'm not optimistic about the direction of SNU football though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                      Looking forward to 2020. I just want to say though, at the end of the day, I am glad it's all just a game. We all have lifes that we live. Time goes by quick. Football is just one of the great things God gave us. That being said, 2020 has caused me to think about some goals I have for this year. One is to share the gospel more, I know this is all about D2 Football on here, but I just want to make sure at the end of the day, everyone hears about Jesus. His love is the greatest gift God could ever give us. Even greater than the game of football. So if you have never thought or heard about accepting Jesus Christ as your personal savior, or making him Lord of your life. I hope you make that decision this year. That being said, even though we disagree and even get into old fashion arguments about our teams. I am thankful for all you guys for good conversation at the end of the day. Hope all you guys do well in this next year!
                      Glad to have you on the board Mulerider.

I think SAU will have a good team and I think they will be in the top 4 as I mentioned above. Wonder how the secondary will be in 2020 for the Muleriders? I think they lose a few guys there.

I hope it's a good season in 2020 for the GAC,. 2019 did not come out as good as I had hoped for. Either way, I pray these young athletes do not receive a serious injury, in the off season and during the regular season 2020.season.

Comment

This will be the 1st season since 2014 where you see 2 teams from Oklahoma in the top 5 of the conference.
                        This is how I see it going.
                        Harding 11-0
                        OBU 9-2
                        HSU 9-2
                        ECU 7-4
                        OKBU 7-4
                        SAU 6-5
                        UAM 5-6
                        ATU 4-7
                        SWOSU 3-8
                        SEOSU 2-9
                        NWOSU 2-9
                        SNU 1-10

Comment

don't know what we don't know.......but like our chances.......

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
                            This will be the 1st season since 2014 where you see 2 teams from Oklahoma in the top 5 of the conference.
                            This is how I see it going.
                            Harding 11-0
                            OBU 9-2
                            HSU 9-2
                            ECU 7-4
                            OKBU 7-4
                            SAU 6-5
                            UAM 5-6
                            ATU 4-7
                            SWOSU 3-8
                            SEOSU 2-9
                            NWOSU 2-9
                            SNU 1-10
                            UAM wins the conference, who are you? WEEVILS !!!!!

Comment

Super excited for Hud and the team this year, with the virus and everything, we can sneak up on some people.........just like them damned boll weevils......nothing more evil.......

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X