Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Todd Knight to McNeese State?

Rumor that's simmering is that Knight's going to McNeese and taking the entire OBU staff with him.

Would be a huge development for the league.
    Last edited by ReddieMade; 01-14-2020, 01:14 PM.

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
    Rumor that's simmering is that Knight's going to McNeese and taking the entire OBU staff with him.

McNeese hasn't been the same for a little bit now. Would be a great hire, but am curious if he is ready to compete at that level? The Southland can be pretty stout. Would be a small step down for OBU for sure with a great coach as Knight. If this is true, I hope he wins every game except against UCA.

Comment

Do you have a source for this btw? Just was curious where you read this from?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
        I hope he wins every game except against UCA.
        Disagree. That's the one game I hope he pounds that purple place into a quick and merciless submission.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

Disagree. That's the one game I hope he pounds that purple place into a quick and merciless submission.
          Whoa now, have some blood against UCA?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Whoa now, have some blood against UCA?
            You got it. I was at Tech in the 80s and suffered many of the losses both on the field and in the stands in the 25 year span between ATU wins. I have nothing good to say about that place except to say that I could not have been more thrilled to see the streak finally end in 1998 on their field.

Comment

Just told this to someone tonight at a party, and a board member at OBU asked how I knew, and I said from a message board. Haha. Basically she said there was a email sent out about Todd Knight and he is heavily looking at moving to McNeese state, but it's not 100% currently. But the admin is aware of what his plans are.

Comment

Comment

For what its worth, Knight did actually apply for the McNeese job the last time it was open in 2018.

Knight listed near the bottom right here: http://louisianasportsline.proboards...ach-applicants

Comment

For what its worth, Knight did actually apply for the McNeese job the last time it was open in 2018.

Knight listed near the bottom right here: http://louisianasportsline.proboards...ach-applicants
                    Interesting. I see a few other big name D2 coaches on that list as well. Any OBU guys hearing anything else on this?

Comment

Just got a text message from a strong source. Apparently he is staying at OBU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X