Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slow time for discussion of football-Other News

Slow time for any football news. Anyone have dates yet for spring games? In other news, the Muleriders are currently leading the conference in both Baseball and Softball.

SWOSU spring game is April 17th. I'm interested to see the progress being made.

Comment

Comment

They should if they run that triple option to perfection. Kinda like Georgia Tech when they had Calvin Johnson. Paul Johnson was a mastermind with that system.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

They should if they run that triple option to perfection. Kinda like Georgia Tech when they had Calvin Johnson. Paul Johnson was a mastermind with that system.
          This makes zero sense. Georgia Tech wasn't triple option with Calvin Johnson. Paul Johnson never coached Calvin Johnson. Harding doesn't throw it like Paul threw it in his system so the comparison is stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

This makes zero sense. Georgia Tech wasn't triple option with Calvin Johnson. Paul Johnson never coached Calvin Johnson. Harding doesn't throw it like Paul threw it in his system so the comparison is stupid.
            Relax.

Comment

FACT CHECKING

Comment

To quote the great Darryl Royal, When you throw a pass three things can happen to it

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                  To quote the great Darryl Royal, When you throw a pass three things can happen to it
                  The earth is flat - 5th century man.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

The earth is flat - 5th century man.
                    Last edited by Divisiontwo; 02-23-2020, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Oh no doubt it's the right choice for HU. The Royal quote was dumb then and it's outdated now.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
                        FACT CHECKING
                        Sorry your right. My fault, should have known that. They were a year apart from Paul Johnson coming and Calvin Johnson leaving. For some reason I remember Georgia Tech having another really good receiver that they used in in the option pass scheme. Regardless GT is a fun team to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Sorry your right. My fault, should have known that. They were a year apart from Paul Johnson coming and Calvin Johnson leaving. For some reason I remember Georgia Tech having another really good receiver that they used in in the option pass scheme. Regardless GT is a fun team to watch.
                          Demaryious Thomas had a great college career and was drafted in the first round. Comparable to when HA had luckett at WR.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb...-thomas-1.html

Comment

I thought that Royal quote would get you guys going.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X