Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Football

Tell us about guys in your program you expect to step up? Any transfers in or out?

I love spring football. I wish I could travel and watch them all.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
      Tell us about guys in your program you expect to step up? Any transfers in or out?
      How much OL did Ouachita lose? And who do you think will get bulk of the carries?

Comment

Side Topic Bigworm, I drove past OBU the other and was looking at the baseball field because there was a game playing. Am I crazy or does OBU not have lights for their baseball field?

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

How much OL did Ouachita lose? And who do you think will get bulk of the carries?
          They lose two or three off the offensive line. As far as carries, my guess is TJ Cole and Darrius Hopkins. Both showed they can be electric. Cole rushed for 605 yards last year @ 7 yards/carry. Hopkins dealt with hamstring issues.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

They lose two or three off the offensive line. As far as carries, my guess is TJ Cole and Darrius Hopkins. Both showed they can be electric. Cole rushed for 605 yards last year @ 7 yards/carry. Hopkins dealt with hamstring issues.

Comment

He only played 4. My guess is they are trying for a medical redshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

He only played 4. My guess is they are trying for a medical redshirt.

Comment

Dang I hate that. As a Harmony Grove High School alumni, he was awesome in high school, and did respectably well at OBU. Wish the best for him. Good kid.

Comment

Comment

It can only be 3 out of 11.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It can only be 3 out of 11.

Comment

Comment

In the past it has always been the three game threshold. Things may have changed. I have been doing this for a while. ;)

I wonder if playoff games count.

4/11 = 36.3%
                            4/12 = 33.3%
                            4/13 = 30.7%
                            4/14 = 28.5%

If they do, and a team does well............

Comment

By the way, this is why player participation in the state sheet is very important. If I were the parent of a football player and my son was listed as playing when he didn't, I would contact the sports information department at that school.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X