Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revised football schedule

Well, the GAC announced the new schedule with teams having to drop 1 conference game!! What are your thoughts, and which team did your school drop?

Originally posted by bandguy11 View Post
    Well, the GAC announced the new schedule with teams having to drop 1 conference game!! What are your thoughts, and which team did your school drop?
    OKBU lost the first home game with Henderson State.

Comment

Looks like the dropped games are:

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        Looks like the dropped games are:
        All of the lost games are trips between Oklahoma and Arkansas. I presume this is intentional. Better to knock out the longer trips when possible.

This helps the Oklahoma teams in the standings, but the Arkansas teams are still favored to finish at the top.

Comment

The thing that I like most about the Bulldog schedule is that we get Harding the first game of the year. Not that it will probably make much of a difference, but at least the hardest game to prepare for is the one you get all summer/fall camp to get ready for. Harding also seems to always be much more beatable in the first 2-3 weeks of the season. I'm excited and hopeful to see a solid Bulldog football team take the field in Weatherford on September 12th.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
            The thing that I like most about the Bulldog schedule is that we get Harding the first game of the year. Not that it will probably make much of a difference, but at least the hardest game to prepare for is the one you get all summer/fall camp to get ready for. Harding also seems to always be much more beatable in the first 2-3 weeks of the season. I'm excited and hopeful to see a solid Bulldog football team take the field in Weatherford on September 12th.
            Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Good Luck!
              Thanks man, we are definitely gonna need it lmao. Good luck to you guys too!

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

Comment

OKBU interview with Will Prewitt.

Comment

Is there any team with a BYE week?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post
                      Is there any team with a BYE week?
                      To my knowledge there is not. What was week 1 basically was exchanged as a bye week to allow a later start and more camp time for athletes to get in shape

Comment

Comment

I'm becoming more and more pessimistic. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

I think football will happen

Comment

My biggest question right now.... Will the players be in shape and ready to play? I figure most of them are doing something on their own, but nothing replaces team practices. Yes I know some are already doing practice.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X