X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello..... Is anybody out there????

Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

It's be such a long time....

Anyone hear anything on Spring Football? Heard through the Grapevine there will be some, but closed to the public. I am guessing everything is a go for Fall 21 Football? Extra time in the weight room?

No official conference games to my knowledge. I know SNU and East Central are playing a few games, including one against each other. To my knowledge, OKBU is not playing any official games. I'm not sure about anyone else.

Comment

Tech is playing three scrimmages, details haven't been announced yet. Shipp talked about them during a basketball broadcast just after NSD. He said two of the schools we were going against but I don't recall who they are, and teased us with the mysterious third school that we should be very excited about. I was getting the feeling they were insinuating that it would be that purple place down the road from us.

Comment

one of the scrimmages is at Northeastern State on a friday at 3pm I want to say its the 12th of march

Comment

The other two scrimmages (after the NSU scrimmage) are Mississippi College and UCA, I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Bytor View Post
            The other two scrimmages (after the NSU scrimmage) are Mississippi College and UCA, I believe.
            Wow! UCA? That should be a good scrimmage! Curious to know that outcome.

I think SAU is doing the same with Mississippi College and Delta State. I would love if SAU could scrimmage UCA!

Comment

Really great watching the NSU - ATU scrimmage yesterday. Just nice to see a LOT of people out watching football. Both teams showed rust and each had a couple of big plays during the "game" portion of the scrimmage. Drills were fun to watch (lots more action than a simple game). The ONLY bad thing was the stinking downpour at the end of the game portion. But at least we got to see ftotball!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X