Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does the GAC rank among other Football Conferences in Division 2?

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does the GAC rank among other Football Conferences in Division 2?

Title says it all. Something tells me we would probably be somewhere lower on down due to no or very little out of conference action. ECU winning helped for sure though. SAU has to win some bowl games!

I would put the conference near the the bottom of the second third or top of the lower third of Division II. We need a better showing on the national stage before we can lay claim to any real prestige.

Comment

I didn't get to see how my Bulldogs did in their scrimmage against Fort Hays, but I know SNU played a couple games against MIAA competition this spring, losing very tight contests to Missouri Southern and Central Oklahoma. From what I've seen from the MIAA, I think its pretty even. I think the top schools in the MIAA are better than the top schools in the GAC though. I haven't seen enough of other conferences to say much more, but I think the LSC is probably better overall than the MIAA at this point. With that being said, the GAC really does need to be more consistent. We are probably at the bottom in our immediate area, with the MIAA, LSC, and even the RMAC being more consistent in the playoffs. Our conference is getting better though!

Comment

Originally posted by LeeroyJenkins View Post
        I would put the conference near the the bottom of the second third or top of the lower third of Division II. We need a better showing on the national stage before we can lay claim to any real prestige.
        I think this is accurate.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X