Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

Said they would finish top 6 in 2019. Was 2 spots off, close enough. Again, guess you didn't pay attention to ECU spring season. All the Arkansas schools were scared to play, while the Oklahoma schools were all scrimmaging and playing games.
    I know SAU played scrimmage games. I am sure there were other Arkansas schools that did as well. Just was kept hush hush.

Comment

Said they would finish top 6 in 2019. Was 2 spots off, close enough. Again, guess you didn't pay attention to ECU spring season. All the Arkansas schools were scared to play, while the Oklahoma schools were all scrimmaging and playing games.

Comment

To me it looks like you said ECU #4, but hey maybe I misread your ranking.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Rankings.jpg
Views:	573
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	584093
        Sorry, we should all start referring to them as ECU **2021 Spring Practice Champs**
        Attached Files
        Last edited by OBUGrad; 06-21-2021, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Sorry, we should all start referring to them as ECU **2021 Spring Practice Champs**
          Ouch. Receipts are trouble.

Comment

You can call us 2021 Spring Champs.. We actually played games, not practice like everyone else. I know you guys played NSU, I'm sure that was basically a practice.

Comment

You can call us 2021 Spring Champs.. We actually played games, not practice like everyone else. I know you guys played NSU, I'm sure that was basically a practice.
              Must not a lot going on in Ada Oklahoma this time of year. 4-36 in baseball & 17-22 in softball. Now I can see why your anxious for Football to start.

Comment

Yes, Only positive of spring sports was football. You are correct. Ada is about double the size of Magnolia so there are a few more things to do. Definitely less shootings going on here

Comment

We have 2 years of fun smack talk to catch up on but it's not fun with a statement like this "Definitely less shootings going on here" particularly by a person from Ada. (off soapbox now)

Comment

Yes, Only positive of spring sports was football. You are correct. Ada is about double the size of Magnolia so there are a few more things to do. Definitely less shootings going on here
                    Wow bro. Talk about low. If we are talking about crime rates though, it seems Ada, OK has Magnolia beat.

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ok/ada/crime 4.82 violent crimes per 1,000

https://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ar/magnolia/crime 1.22 violent crimes per 1,000

Do your research before you say some kind of nonsense like that.

Comment

Comment

Oh I understand what he was referring to, but that kind of thing happens everywhere. Every town in America. Just happened to be someone on the Football team. Now that's said and done. Riley Harms looking to be the started at OBU in the fall at QB?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Oh I understand what he was referring to, but that kind of thing happens everywhere. Every town in America. Just happened to be someone on the Football team. Now that's said and done. Riley Harms looking to be the started at OBU in the fall at QB?
                          From what I hear, yes. Don't know much about him, other than he is BIG. Around 6-6 or 6-7 and 240/250 range. Much bigger than QB's of the past! Doubt he has the speed Brazeal had, but think he runs ok. I'll miss watching Brazeal play. He was 23-2 as a starter. Hate last year was taken away from him.

Comment

From what I hear, yes. Don't know much about him, other than he is BIG. Around 6-6 or 6-7 and 240/250 range. Much bigger than QB's of the past! Doubt he has the speed Brazeal had, but think he runs ok. I'll miss watching Brazeal play. He was 23-2 as a starter. Hate last year was taken away from him.
                            Wonder how fast he is? I am wondering if he is comparable to Matt Jones, Cole Kelley, or even the great Jared Lorenzo. Should be fun to watch this year! Any idea why he transferred down South?

Comment

Originally posted by Mulerider View Post

Wonder how fast he is? I am wondering if he is comparable to Matt Jones, Cole Kelley, or even the great Jared Lorenzo. Should be fun to watch this year! Any idea why he transferred down South?

Comment

Game week!! Time to watch everyone's predictions go bust!!

And see if the ECU hype train from ONCEATIGER keeps rolling...against Harding...gulp.

For real though, so excited we finally have GAC football back. Last year was rough.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X