Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
    Game week!! Time to watch everyone's predictions go bust!!

And see if the ECU hype train from ONCEATIGER keeps rolling...against Harding...gulp.

For real though, so excited we finally have GAC football back. Last year was rough.
    I can't wait. It will be a great game and a great season. If the tigers play anything like they did against Tarleton, they will win. Keep that same energy all season! Got a feeling OBU is going to get upset a few times this year.

Comment

Does anyone know if there's gonna be a pick'em this year? I'm pumped to watch some football this week. I think it's gonna be a competitive conference this year.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

I can't wait. It will be a great game and a great season. If the tigers play anything like they did against Tarleton, they will win. Keep that same energy all season! Got a feeling OBU is going to get upset a few times this year.
        You coming to Searcy?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

You coming to Searcy?
              Work on call Saturday. If only Harding would have scheduled the game for Thursday.

Comment

Ouachita better develop some form of passing game to beat a good defense.I know that's ironic coming from an HU fan. But we're playing a pretty nontraditional style.

Comment

Ouachita better develop some form of passing game to beat a good defense.I know that's ironic coming from an HU fan. But we're playing a pretty nontraditional style.
                  Agree. Granted I think that basically all out run was the game plan tonight.

Comment

I agree. But I also think our D has some improving to do as well. I'm certain Derby was very very very even more than normal conservative.

Comment

I was pretty disappointed in SWOSU last night, but there were some positives. The SWOSU offense can be dangerous this year. They had a 60 yd TD called back for holding, and were in the red zone three times and got a grand total of 0 points out of it. The real problem is going to be the defense. They looked soft. HSU was gashing them for what felt like about 8 yards a carry on simple zone runs. The game was actually much more competitive than the score portrayed, but it looks like it's gonna be the same SWOSU again. Who knows what you'll get every week.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post

I agree. But I also think our D has some improving to do as well. I'm certain Derby was very very very even more than normal conservative.
                        Luckily we won't have to play another QB like Haire the rest of the year. Get that out of the way to begin with. OKBU is a really good team. They will beat a lot of people if they stay healthy. Down 14-0 to start they didn't panic at all, showed lots of fight.

BulldogLB - take out those INT's and it would have been a much closer game. Didn't realize the three red zone trips resulted in 0 points. Maybe some first game rust.

Comment

Oh my lands.... ONCEATIGER25... I share your excitement for the team this year, I really really do. But dawg.... keep your foot out of your mouth!!

Having said that, Couldn't be more stoked for ECU football this fall. Should be the most talent and experience we have had in a while! A win on Saturday would be phenomenal, but just something close would set us up for a good season I think!

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
                            I was pretty disappointed in SWOSU last night, but there were some positives. The SWOSU offense can be dangerous this year. They had a 60 yd TD called back for holding, and were in the red zone three times and got a grand total of 0 points out of it. The real problem is going to be the defense. They looked soft. HSU was gashing them for what felt like about 8 yards a carry on simple zone runs. The game was actually much more competitive than the score portrayed, but it looks like it's gonna be the same SWOSU again. Who knows what you'll get every week.

Comment

I was keeping an eye on the SAU - NWOSU game as well. SAU looks good this year. I'm glad y'all put a beating on those ugly Rangers lmao. But yeah, If our front 7 don't figure out how to stop the run somehow this week, you guys might run for 300 on us lol. The good ol' SAU power run game has never been easy to stop though. Hopefully our offense can put some points up to make it competitive.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

I was keeping an eye on the SAU - NWOSU game as well. SAU looks good this year. I'm glad y'all put a beating on those ugly Rangers lmao. But yeah, If our front 7 don't figure out how to stop the run somehow this week, you guys might run for 300 on us lol. The good ol' SAU power run game has never been easy to stop though. Hopefully our offense can put some points up to make it competitive.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X