Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just no show by the Offense. They had many opportunities to make it a game even after fumbling the opening Kickoff. Defense played solid, offense had no answer for the stout HU defense. Too high of expectations following the great spring season. Good thing ECU has ATU and SNU to get back on track.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
      Just no show by the Offense. They had many opportunities to make it a game even after fumbling the opening Kickoff. Defense played solid, offense had no answer for the stout HU defense. Too high of expectations following the great spring season. Good thing ECU has ATU and SNU to get back on track.
      ATU to get back on track. Lolol. I mean the fact that ATU might be the worst or second worst team in the conference is nuts. Still lots of games to be played, but they looked lifeless in season opener.

I was actually impressed ECU kept it as close as they did.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

ATU to get back on track. Lolol. I mean the fact that ATU might be the worst or second worst team in the conference is nuts. Still lots of games to be played, but they looked lifeless in season opener.

I was actually impressed ECU kept it as close as they did.

Comment

The triple wasn't the problem. ECU defense was put in bad situations. And still only gave up 4 Touchdowns. 3 of those possessions Harding started on the ECU side of the field. The offense just played bad. ECU defense is going to be a force this year. Their offense on the other hand better figure it out.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

All year to prep for triple.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Fairly certain they still do. Same coach. It works. Win or lose they play the option very well. Surprised more teams don't do it.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X