• Show
Clear All

• Week 1 Scores (as of Thursday 9/2)

UAM 30 - SNU 23
    SAU 32 - NWOSU 13
    Ouachita 38 - OK Baptist 31
    HSU 31 - SWOSU 13
    SOSU 38 - ATU 20

HU vs ECU will be played Saturday night @ 6!!

Just food for thought here, does it seem like these scores show improvement from Oklahoma schools? OKBU vs OUA score is interesting to me, as well and SOSU over ATU, and SNU in a close game.

Comment

I think so TigerGuy, which is great to see. SNU still seems to be the scrappy team they have been for the past few years. SOSU Offense looked really good last night but you have to feel for Tech fans. They just can't seem to get it together over there, which just surprises me. Very pleased with the showing by OKBU last night. Gave themselves a chance to win, which has not been the case @ OUA for them the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonfan26 View Post
        I think so TigerGuy, which is great to see. SNU still seems to be the scrappy team they have been for the past few years. SOSU Offense looked really good last night but you have to feel for Tech fans. They just can't seem to get it together over there, which just surprises me. Very pleased with the showing by OKBU last night. Gave themselves a chance to win, which has not been the case @ OUA for them the last few years.
        OKBU is VERY good this year. Defense has improved from last few years, we already knew the offense was good.

I'm with you on Tech, they might be in for another long season.

Comment

Oklahoma Baptist is going to jump up and bite some teams this season that don't see it coming. The GAC cannot sleep on the Bison any longer. The question is: can they sustain it without Preston Haire? Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post
            Just food for thought here, does it seem like these scores show improvement from Oklahoma schools? OKBU vs OUA score is interesting to me, as well and SOSU over ATU, and SNU in a close game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X