Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC Pick'em Week 3

Please have your picks in by 3pm Saturday 9/18.

Good luck!

Games Saturday 9/18:

SWOSU @ SEOSU 3pm

ATU @ OBU 6pm

SNU @ ECU 6pm

HSU @ UAM 6pm

HU @ SAU 6pm

NWOSU @ OKBU 6pm

SWOSU by 7.
    A bit of a homer call, but I really liked what I saw out of SWOSU against SAU. They put up over 500 yards of offense, and I can't help but feel like SAU kinda escaped with a win a home. The SWOSU defense looked a lot better this game too. I think they are putting it together, and might catch SEOSU riding too high after their upset win last Saturday.

OBU by 21.
    I can't really get a feel on how good or bad ATU actually is this year. From what I saw in the game against ECU, they looked more solid than I thought they would be. I still can't see them keeping this game close though.

ECU by 10.
    I think this game is going to be closer than ECU would like it to be for the first 2-3 quarters. SNU's defense did well in the first half against OBU, but then fell off the wagon. SNU's QB apparently hurt his shoulder last week, and he didn't play a snap at QB this week. Without him, the SNU Offense is non-existent. If he's not able to play against ECU, the Tigers shouldn't have much trouble with SNU.

Henderson by 21.
    UAM didn't look like they even belonged on the field with OKBU last week. Put that together with UAM struggling against SNU the week before, and it's not looking great for UAM. Henderson should not have any problems this week.

Harding by 13.
    It's just too hard to go against Harding. SAU's offense is pretty good, but it all comes down to which Harding offense shows up. Will they figure it out and come out hot, or will it be another slow start?

OKBU by 31.
    OKBU's offense is the real deal. They were up 35-0 at halftime against UAM. They had all of their backups in for almost all of the second half. I see almost no hope for NWOSU after being shredded by Henderson States offense last week.

Comment

SWOSU @ SEOSU - SEOSU by 10

ATU @ OBU 6pm - OBU by 21

SNU @ ECU 6pm - ECU by 17

HSU @ UAM 6pm - HSU by 24

HU @ SAU 6pm - Harding by 14

NWOSU @ OKBU 6pm - OKBU by 27

Comment

SWOSU @ SEOSU 3pm - SEOSU by 3.
        Last Second Field Goal to win it. Play poorly coming off a big win. I do think SEOSU wins 6-7 games this year. Most improved team of COVID.

ATU @ OBU 6pm - OBU by 17.
        ATU is a bad football team. I was at the game other night and was shocked at how bad they were compared to the Monica Era Tech. If ECU actually converts in the redzone, they would have won by 30. Look at the stats if you don't agree. OBU runs for 350. I do think OBU is down still.

SNU @ ECU 6pm - ECU by 28.
        ECU comes out with a statement win on Homecoming. They are about to get rolling. The defense looks lights out early. The offense played well until they got in the redzone. I think they heat up, gain momentum, and start rattling off some wins.

HSU @ UAM 6pm - HSU by 14.
        I think HSU is legit and I think UAM isn't as good as we may have thought. HSU continues to roll. Conference Title Contenders

HU @ SAU 6pm - HU by 24.
        HU comes out big. SAU offense keeps it close early, but turnovers and FB dive open this game up in second half. HU is still Conference Title Contenders.

NWOSU @ OKBU 6pm - OKBU by 30. OKBU continues to put up crazy numbers. They may score 60. NWOSU is bad. NWOSU and Ark Tech show down for worst team. OKBU is a Conference Title Contender.

Comment

SEOSU 14

OBU 18

ECU 8

HSU 25

HU 15

OKBU 10

Comment

Comment

Now hold on there ... I want to be offended but it's probably rightfully deserved. So sad that we have fallen so far, it's like we're back in the 80s again.

Comment

SE by 20
                OBU 27
                ECU by 17
                HSU 21
                HU by 17
                OKBU 31

Comment

SWOSU @ SEOSU - by 7

ATU @ OBU - by 17

SNU @ ECU - by 10

HSU @ UAM - by 21

HU @ SAU - by 24

NWOSU @ OKBU - by 27

Comment

SWOSU @ SEOSU by 10

ATU @ OBU by 24

SNU @ ECU by 14

HSU @ UAM by 13

HU @ SAU by 27

NWOSU @ OKBU by 31
                    Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Games Saturday 9/18: SEOSU by 13 OBU by 23 ECU by 9 HSU by 21 HU by 20 OKBU by 24

Comment

SEOSU by 14 OBU by 27 ECU by 13 HSU by 17 HU by 10 OKBU by 20

Comment

SE by 17
                          ECU by 13
                          OUA by 24
                          OKBU by 27
                          HU by 21
                          HSU BY 17

Comment

SEOSU by 14
                            OBU by 17
                            ECU by 14
                            HSU by 20