Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC Pick'em Week 4

Good luck! Please have picks in by 2pm Saturday 9/25.

Games 9/25:

SEOSU @ SNU - 2pm

OKBU @ SWOSU - 6pm

OBU @ HU - 6pm

ECU @ NWOSU - 6pm

SAU @ HSU - 6pm

UAM @ ATU - 6pm

SEOSU by 24 - SEOSU is a very solid football team this year, and SNU is probably the worst team in the conference. This one is an easy pick, just hard to tell how much SEOSU will win by lol. SNU was looking like they were turning things around in the spring, but Idk what happened. Pretty sad.

OKBU by 14 - I picked my Dawgs for the upset last week, and it bit me in the butt. OKBU's defense allowed 42 points to a struggling NWOSU, so that is some cause for hope for me, but their offense is more than capable of bailing out their defense on any given night. It's too hard to pick against OKBU, but I remain ever the homer and think that SWOSU has the talent to pull off an upset. However, they would need a herculean effort by a defense that I don't think is capable of doing so.

Harding by 4 - This one is the first real challenge of the year for me to pick. I'm going to give it to Harding this year. Harding has played the tougher schedule so far, and although their passing defense looks to be suspect, luckily for them, Ouachita seems like they aren't as good through the air this year. It's probably gonna be another low scoring affair as this game usually is. Whoever plays better run defense will win this game. My money is on Harding.

ECU by 17 - I think ECU is by far the better football team, and they are going to prove it on Saturday. Going to Alva is never easy, but I think ECU gets it done against their third cupcake in a row. If ECU somehow loses, I think the next 4-5 games will be tough. This is a must win for ECU in my opinion.

Henderson by 10 - Henderson's offense has been on a tear, although I'm not sure if they are that good, or if they have just had the pleasure of playing three very bad defenses to start the year. I think they continue their winning ways this week, but SAU keeps it close throughout. I don't expect a third straight 50+ point performance by Henderson though.

ATU by 6 - This another tough one for me. Neither one of these teams have looked good. I am expecting a tight, low scoring game, but what do I know lol. I'm giving the nod to ATU just because from the limited film I've seen from both, ATU seems like the better side.

Comment

SEOSU @ SNU - 2pm SEOSU by 30. SNU is bad. SEOSU is good. Bottom Line

OKBU @ SWOSU - 6pm OKBU by 11. I think it's a shoot-out. Both Defenses seem to be bad, OKBU is just too much for SWOSU though. They get 2 INT's and win it in 4th quarter.

OBU @ HU - 6pm HU by 10. I think Harding exposes OBU a little. If you look at the weakness of HU defense it's the secondary but OBU can't throw so HU stuffs the run and OBU loses the streak.

ECU @ NWOSU - 6pm ECU by 13. ECU has to win this game. Big difference in 3-1 and 2-2 heading into a tough stretch. Need as much momentum as possible before the strength of the schedule heats up. ECU looked really good on offense against SNU. Torched them in the air. The defense was great again. ECU will win 6-7 games this year.

SAU @ HSU - 6pm HSU by 30. HSU is the best team in the conference this year. They win this one big.

UAM @ ATU - 6pm UAM by 1. Better QB should win this. Both teams are down it seems like.

Comment

SEOSU @ SNU - SEOSU by 28

OKBU @ SWOSU - OKBU by 17

OBU @ HU - OBU by 3

ECU @ NWOSU - ECU by 7

SAU @ HSU - HSU by 17

UAM @ ATU - Tech by 3

Comment

Comment

SEOSU by 17
            OKBU by 10
            OBU by 6
            ECU by 13
            HSU by 20
            ATU by 7
            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

SEOSU By 23

OKBU by 25

HU by 8

ECU by 5

HSU by 15

ATU by 3

Comment

SEOSU @ SNU - SEOSU by 17

OKBU @ SWOSU - OKBU by 21

OBU @ HU - HU by 10

ECU @ NWOSU - ECU by 7

SAU @ HSU - HSU by 20

UAM @ ATU - UAM by 7

Comment

SE by 24
                  OKBU 20
                  HU by 7
                  ECU by 14
                  HSU 21
                  ATU by 6

Comment

Games 9/25: SEOSU by 28 OKBU by 24 HU by 6 ECU by 10 HSU by 17 UAM by 4

Comment

SEOSU @ SNU - by 21

OKBU @ SWOSU - by 13

OBU @ HU - 7

ECU @ NWOSU - by 10

SAU @ HSU - by 17

UAM @ ATU - by 6

Comment

SEOSU by 34
                        HU by 4
                        ECU by 13
                        HSU by 17