Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Bisons

It's about time yall win one against us. Good game by the Bizen. Good luck rest of way.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigworm View Post
      It's about time yall win one against us. Good game by the Bizen. Good luck rest of way.

Comment

You have to love the Harding style of play. They have the system perfected.

Comment

Comment

Great win by HU today. Dominated every facet of the game and left no doubt. Offense was clicking like you want to see it and defense seems to be settling in. After the first OBU possession it was all Harding. OBU was only able to run 40 plays on offense and HU had 25 first downs. Good game and look forward to the rest of the season.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Same OldBison same.

Comment

Late weighing in...been a busy few days. Whale of game from Harding. Was not surprised to seem them win, but surprised to see that margin. Game was over after the onside (which Ouachita should have been ready for) and the fumble. Can't put yourself in that deep a hole against a ball control team like Harding.

After the first drive Ouachita had I was thinking we were headed for another classic, as they drove with ease. Still think we would have been had Harding not made the gutsy special teams plan and forced the crucial fumble. Granted it would have had to be a high scoring classic, because Ouachita couldn't stop that pitch.

Proud Ouachita showed some fight in the second half. Looked lioke they might have been able t climb back into it for a second there, a three and out stopped any hope though.

I agree, Old Bison, very curious to see how Harding does against the passing teams. Ouachita was never much of a threat passing. Bit of a down year, I expect my Tigers to drop at least one more game this year. Considering where Ouachita was just 10-15 years ago I'm very happy to say I consider 2-3 loses a down year.

Comment

Comment

Go BisonS

Comment

I see what you did there. Haha

Serious question, does it drive the English faculty a little bonkers the mascot is grammatically incorrect, or are they like most English faculty and unaware there are even sports teams?

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
                            I see what you did there. Haha

Serious question, does it drive the English faculty a little bonkers the mascot is grammatically incorrect, or are they like most English faculty and unaware there are even sports teams?
                            https://hardingsports.com/sports/201...625155133.aspx

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X