Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conference Lately- Last 8 Games Played

Took a little time to look at what teams in the conference have done the last 8 games played. This will surprise you.

1. ECU 7-1
    1T. Oklahoma Baptist 7-1
    3. OBU 6-2
    3T. HSU 6-2
    3T. Harding 6-2
    6. SEO 4-4
    7. SAU 3-5
    8. ATU 2-6
    8T. NWOSU 2-6
    8T. UAM 2-6
    11. SWOSU 1-7
    12. SNU 0-8

I do not think you can use 2020 or Spring 21 as a measuring gauge. I would say the first 4 games playing this year is more important. Last spring games are more of a scrimmage. You do not know what the main goal of teams were. To get younger players more time playing etc. I mean you go back to 2019 for SEOSU and they lost 4 and they are 4-0 this year.

Comment

Are you seriously counting the spring scrimmages? You have got to be kidding me.

Comment

I didn't use spring "scrimmages". I used 2 games that were played in the spring. Games that counted towards each school's history and record books. Games not scrimmages.

Comment

Comment

Still going through covid now? What's the difference in a game now and a game then?

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

Still going through covid now? What's the difference in a game now and a game then?

Comment

A game is Spring is meaningless in the grand scheme of things. There were no conference championships and no playoffs. This was just a way to allow teams to get games and experience in. Coaches used them as a way to see players and develop young talent. It is exactly the same as pre season in the NFL.

Comment

Comment

Let him run his mouth now. ECU still has SAU, HSU, OKBU, OBU and SEOSU on the schedule. Right now all we know is ECU is better than Tech, SNU, and NWOSU. La-de-freakin-dah. If they perform against all the other teams, then they will get the props they would rightly deserve.

Comment

Hopefully we get your best team in the playoffs to send you home so quickly!!!! Let the Big Dog eat

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                        Hopefully we get your best team in the playoffs to send you home so quickly!!!! Let the Big Dog eat

Comment

Originally posted by FSUBulldog27 View Post
                          Hopefully you go practice falling down.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X