Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC Pick'em Week 5

On to the next. Crazy that it's already week 5. Please have games in by 12pm Saturday 10/2

Games 10/2:

NWOSU @ OBU - 12pm

ATU @ SNU - 1pm

HSU @ SEOSU - 2pm

HU @ OKBU - 2pm

SAU @ ECU - 2pm

SWOSU @ UAM - 2pm

Ouachita by 21 - NWOSU defense can't handle the power run game that OBU possesses, and OBU grinds them out like they do almost everyone. NWOSU has played some tighter games in the last two weeks, but they are still not a good football team.

ATU by 7 - Oh boy. It seems like this game is the best chance for both of these teams to get a win this year, and I have to give the edge to ATU. ATU seems to have played better football so far this year (which isn't saying much), but I like their chances to get the W this week. I wouldn't be surprised if SNU somehow pulls this one out though. I expect a tight game.

Henderson by 10 - Who would have thought that both HSU and SEOSU would come into this game 4-0? Not me. I think Henderson has the edge in this one, but it's gonna be a fun one. If HSU starts off like they did against SAU, they will lose. SEOSU offense couldn't move the ball well against SNU (257 total yards), so that's why I'm going with Henderson.

Harding by 10 - This one might be a shootout. OKBU didn't have the success that they are used to through the air against SWOSU. SWOSU had great coverage most of the night, and the OKBU QB took off and ran out of the pocket quite a bit. The OKBU defense is not tough enough to slow Harding down though. If the Harding defense is struggling against the pass as much as the Harding guys on here say, then it's gonna be a fun one.

SAU by 11 - Dang it ECU. I really wanted to pick you, but my brain won't let me do it. I don't think ECU's offense is good enough. They can move the ball, they just can't seem to score. Their defense is pretty solid though, so I'm not sure what we are gonna get. If the ECU offense can ever figure out how to get in the end zone, they will have a good rest of the year. It all starts with this one though.

SWOSU by 14 - God I hope we are able to get over the hump in this one. Every game so far has been tight, we just can't finish games out. On paper we should be able to get a good win. We always seem to play well against UAM, but most of the games in Monticello are tight. If our starting QB is back, I think we will be fine on offense. Just have to stop the UAM run game and I think we leave there happy. If SWOSU doesn't win this game... I think the coaching staff can start packing their bags, cause it's not gonna get any better. If we win this one, I could see a path where we finish strong and get 4-5 wins. If we don't, I think we are gonna see 1-3 wins instead.

Comment

NWOSU @ OBU - OBU by 17. NWOSU is a much better team than people think. They have played Oklahoma baptist and ECU close back to back weeks. OBU wins by 17 because they are mad right now and they run the ball 60x this game.

ATU @ SNU - ATU by 10. Arkansas Tech finally wins one. May be the only one they win so this is a battle for last place this season.

HSU @ SEOSU - HSU by 14. HSU came back from 28 points and found a way. Surely they find a way to beat Southeasy.

HU @ OKBU - HU by 14. Harding's offense won't be stopped all day. May be a slug fest but Harding pulls away late.

SAU @ ECU - ECU by 3. ECU has won 3 straight. Against bad teams. SAU comes to town off of a let down and doesn't play well early. I think ECU offense is dangerous but needs to find a way to finish with touchdowns. The defense is still rolling.

SWOSU @ UAM - UAM by 7. SWOSU is bad. UAM is just better.

Comment

Comment

OBU - 21

ATU 8

HSU 9

HU 3

ECU - 5

SWOSU 5

Comment

NWOSU @ OBU - OBU by 17

ATU @ SNU - ATU by 7

HSU @ SEOSU - SEOSU by 7

HU @ OKBU - HU by 20

SAU @ ECU - ECU by 7

SWOSU @ UAM - UAM by 7

Comment

NWOSU @ OBU - OBU by 24

ATU @ SNU - Tech by 14

HSU @ SEOSU - SEOSU by 3

HU @ OKBU - HU by 14

SAU @ ECU - SAU by 14

SWOSU @ UAM - UAM by 3

Comment

OBU by 17
                SNU by 3
                HSU by 14
                HU by 10
                SAU by 11
                UAM by 4

Comment

Ouachita by 20
                  ATU by 13 (well, someone has to win)
                  SOSU by 7
                  Harding by 13
                  ECU by 6
                  UAM by 17
                  Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

NWOSU @ OBU - by 121

ATU @ SNU - ATU by 10

HSU @ SEOSU - by 7

HU @ OKBU - by 21

SAU @ ECU - by 10

SWOSU @ UAM - by 10

Comment

OBU by 27
                      Tech by 13
                      HSU by 10
                      HU by 17
                      SAU by 14
                      UAM 10

Comment

OBU by 31
                        ATU by 14
                        HSU by 17
                        HU by 10
                        SAU by 16
                        SWOSU by 6

Comment

OBU by 28
                          ATU by 13
                          SEOSU by 10
                          OKBU by 1
                          ECU by 7
                          UAM by 3

Comment

Sorry. 21 Points in ECU's Favor. Can we all stop saying ECU is not for real? What more do you need from them?

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

Sorry. 21 Points in ECU's Favor. Can we all stop saying ECU is not for real? What more do you need from them?
                              Again, no one is more excited than me for our record right now. Best start in over a decade. Defense hasn't slowed down and the offense is starting to click. HOWEVER, our opponent's record in game we have won is 3-22... I think beating a team with a winning record would give us the street cred you are looking for. That validation could very well come next week! We have won there before, it is definitely winnable.

Go Tigers!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X