Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC Pick'em Week 6

On to the next. Please have picks in by 2pm Saturday.

Games 10/9:

ECU @ HSU - 2pm

OKBU @ ATU - 2pm

SNU @ HU - 2pm

SEOSU @ SAU - 2:30pm

OBU @ SWOSU - 3pm

UAM @ NWOSU - 4pm

Henderson by 10 - It was good to see ECU prove me wrong. ECU has talent, and they play tough football. If this game was in Ada, I think I would pick them. This is the game that will really prove what ECU is made of. HSU is beatable, I just don't think it's going to happen on Saturday.

Oklahoma Baptist by 21 - OKBU just got grinded out by Harding, and couldn't really put things together on offense. They looked really out of rhythm the whole game. Credit to the Harding D though, they balled out. OKBU had a whopping 3 yards rushing on the day. OKBU will figure it out against Tech.

Harding by 38 - Poor SNU, I'll just leave it at that.

Southeastern by 14 - SAU is at home, but I don't think that will be enough. SEOSU gets it done in the 4th quarter to pull away. I think this is the game on upset watch this week though.

Ouachita by 42 - My stupid Bulldogs. They genuinely ruin my Saturdays lol. First time SWOSU has been 0-5 since 2009 in the Lone Star. I watched them and Monticello play the ugliest game of football I think I've ever seen played. UAM tried to hand them the game on a silver platter, but SWOSU said "no thanks, I can't win football games" lol. I think that's gonna be a wrap for this coaching staff. Horrible all around. Anyway, OBU mauls them. I predict 400 yards rushing. I probably won't watch for my sanity lmao.

NWOSU by 7 - UAM is not good. The only thing they have going for them is their QB. That kid can ball. They make the tough trip to Alva, and I think NWOSU has what it takes to beat them.

Comment

ECU @ HSU - ECU by 3. EVERYONE on here will pick HSU to win by 10+. Southeastern and SAU both proved that HSU is beatable. Just going off recent weeks, SAU should have beat HSU. They were up 28-0 at one point. ECU Dominated SAU from the opening kickoff. I think this ECU defense prevents HSU from having a big game and the ECU offense is getting into a rhythm now. ECU wins it late.

OKBU @ ATU - OKBU by 28. ATU is not good. They gave up 40 points to a bad SNU team. OKBU could score 60-70 and rebound.

SNU @ HU - HU by 42. That's all.

SEOSU @ SAU - SAU by 1. SAU has the talent to win. Do they bring it like they did against HSU or get crushed like they did against ECU. Just because it's Southeastern and they are at home, SAU wins.

OBU @ SWOSU - OBU by 14. SWOSU is bad. OBU is good. SWOSU gives BulldogLB hope early and then gets beat late.

UAM @ NWOSU - UAM by 3. Trap game for UAM. They find a way to win in Alva.

Comment

If you want to use the same logic ECU had to go to overtime to beat NWOSU when HSU beat them 55-7. It will be a good game but ECU has struggled with some lower teams in NWOSU and Tech. Yes HSU had an awful game but at the same time they were up by 14. It was a late score about a minute left made the SAU game closer.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieDad View Post
          If you want to use the same logic ECU had to go to overtime to beat NWOSU when HSU beat them 55-7. It will be a good game but ECU has struggled with some lower teams in NWOSU and Tech. Yes HSU had an awful game but at the same time they were up by 14. It was a late score about a minute left made the SAU game closer.

Comment

ECU @ HSU - HSU by 17

OKBU @ ATU - OKBU by 21

SNU @ HU - HU by 35

SEOSU @ SAU - SEOSU by 17

OBU @ SWOSU - OBU by 27

UAM @ NWOSU - UAM by 7

Comment

HSU - 15

OKBU - 7

HU - 20

SAU - 3

OBU -26

UAM -8

Comment

Comment

ECU by 3
                  Strictly picking my team here. This game will be very telling for the Tigers either way moving forward. I feel confident we are back to a place where we win games against team we should beat. However, are we taking the next step to beat top tier teams? So far the year the answer is no, but the Reddies are beatable, and we have won there not so long ago.

Also, I have to give a shout to Miles Davis for East Central. Great young talent coming up in the program. Had over 100 yards of offense and 4 TDs last week. He is a great change up from Mookie Douglas and will be an explosive player one day.

OKBU by 28
                  HU by 42
                  SEOSU by 13
                  OBU by 28
                  NWOSU by 3

Comment

ECU @ HSU - by 21

OKBU @ ATU - by 27

SNU @ HU - by 31

SEOSU @ SAU - by 14

OBU @ SWOSU - by 28

UAM @ NWOSU - by 7