Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
    ECU @ HSU - ECU by 3. EVERYONE on here will pick HSU to win by 10+. Southeastern and SAU both proved that HSU is beatable. Just going off recent weeks, SAU should have beat HSU. They were up 28-0 at one point. ECU Dominated SAU from the opening kickoff. I think this ECU defense prevents HSU from having a big game and the ECU offense is getting into a rhythm now. ECU wins it late.

Enough already.

Comment

Except for ATU upsetting OK Baptist and NW OK not doing as well as some thought it looks like things went according to Hoyle in the GAC today. Onceatiger25, what happen?

Comment

Is the GAC today a podcast, or a column? If you happen to have a link I'd sure appreciate it. I try to read and listen to as much GAC football as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
          ECU @ HSU - ECU by 3. EVERYONE on here will pick HSU to win by 10+. Southeastern and SAU both proved that HSU is beatable. Just going off recent weeks, SAU should have beat HSU. They were up 28-0 at one point. ECU Dominated SAU from the opening kickoff. I think this ECU defense prevents HSU from having a big game and the ECU offense is getting into a rhythm now. ECU wins it late.
          Oof

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
            Is the GAC today a podcast, or a column? If you happen to have a link I'd sure appreciate it. I try to read and listen to as much GAC football as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post

Oof
              I'm guessing had that prediction gone the way he wanted, he would've been back on here by now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X