Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That quiet rumbling noise - Harding vs Henderson

Comment

Harding will win out. My hope is that Henderson and SEOSU finish with 1 loss as well. They all have a decent chance at doing so. We will see how it goes. I have the most confidence in Harding being 10-1 at the end of the year though.

Comment

I think so too. No doubt our defensive secondary has improved since our loss to SOSU. I was very impressed with their comeback against SAU. I think it will come down to whether or not we can stop Morse and Curry. No way HSU gets 200 + yds. rushing against us like they have against other teams.

Comment

Should be a heck of a game. Gotta get past ECU this week first. Harding has looked impressive since that loss to Southeastern.

Comment

Originally posted by ReddieMade View Post
            Should be a heck of a game. Gotta get past ECU this week first. Harding has looked impressive since that loss to Southeastern.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Harding defended him well in 2019. Southeastern defended him well this year. ECU doubled him most of the day Saturday, it just didn't matter.

He's as good a D2 player as I've seen. Should be a fun game. The contrasting styles on offense are really going to be something.

Comment

The contrasting styles on offense are always interesting. Using our slow grinding offense may be our best defense against Curry because it keeps him off the field. I also think our run defense and pass rush will be better than some of your previous opponents.

Comment

HU blocks a punt through the end zone for a safety

9-7 HU with 5:25 left in the 1st

Comment

I lied on the pick em. There is a thread. My fault.

Very impressed with bisons so far.

and impressed with the HSU broadcast. Great video quality. Commentators doing a great job.

Comment

Chances of beating Harding with two first half turnovers and a blocked punt? Not great.

Comment

Comment

Never seen people slip more often on a dry surface than I do at Henderson.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X