Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking at the remaining schedules for Harding, Henderson, Ouachita and SEOSU I think there is only one scenario by which three GAC teams could be 10-1. If Harding, Henderson and SEOSU all win out, there would be three 10-1 teams. Even if Ouachita wins one of its remaining matchups with SEOSU and Henderson, there can only be two 10-1 teams remaining.

Comment

Anything can happen in the OBU-HSU game, but I genuinely don't think that OBU has the firepower to win both those games. It is what I am selfishly hoping for at least. Anyway, what ever happened to all the OBU guys on here that used to talk a lot of trash? I miss the banter.

Comment

If there are three 10-1 GAC teams, it's most likely that they'd all be in.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
            Anything can happen in the OBU-HSU game, but I genuinely don't think that OBU has the firepower to win both those games. It is what I am selfishly hoping for at least. Anyway, what ever happened to all the OBU guys on here that used to talk a lot of trash? I miss the banter.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Ohh forgot about him. I tend to agree with you there.

Comment

Comment

Welcome back TubaGuy. With Henderson struggling against ATU today I thinking OBU is gonna win the BOTR. Either Henderson is getting worse or Tech is really improving. Harding played all freshman the fourth quarter today against UAM and it still ended up 64-7.

Comment

Great to see HU get a lot of game speed reps for the second and third string today. It gives the first string some rest and lets the other guys some experience moving forward. Happy to see us take care of business today

Comment

Comment

Comment

https://greatamericanconference.com/...W13.aspx?id=27

SECTION 2: TIE-BREAK
                                2.1 ...
                                Two-Way Ties: In the event of a two-way tie, the seed positions are determined by:

a)Record against each other;
                                b) Record against common opponents in descending order starting with the highest seeded team;
                                c) If the above formula is not conclusive, the Commissioner shall conduct a coin flip to determine the highest seeded team(s).

2.2 ...
                                Multiple ties:

a)
                                b) If one team does not have a winning record (more games won) against the other tied teams collectively, the individual records against the other Conference opponents in descending order starting with the top-seeded team are compared.

I haven't been to law school but it seems like this is conclusive. Records against opponents is the deciding factor.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X