Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAC Pick'em Week 10

Only two weeks left for our teams to make a playoff push, salvage a poor season, or at the very least go out with some momentum for next year.
    Please have picks in before the games start.

Games 11/6:

SAU @ SNU - 1pm

SEOSU @ OBU - 1pm

HSU @ OKBU - 2pm

NWOSU @ ATU - 2pm

SWOSU @ HU - 2pm

ECU @ UAM - 2pm
    Last edited by BulldogLB; 11-01-2021, 07:59 AM.

SAU @ SNU - by 14
    I cant put faith in a team like SNU to win games.

SEOSU @ OBU - by 6 I have a sense that OBU comes away with a win. Just seems right to me. I think they got caught looking ahead to this game last week.

HSU @ OKBU - by 14
    OKBU plays horribly against Arkansas teams but I am guessing that they impose their will. I am probably wrong but "a man can hope, can't he?"

NWOSU @ ATU - by 14
    ATU plays to the level of their opponent, Wonderboy's could lose this one.

SWOSU @ HU - by 42
    Harding needs to do what Harding does, run the ball well. If they can win the hitting battle up front, some young guys can get reps in again.

ECU @ UAM - 7
    ECU wins in a slug fest. UAM is a big and powerful team, it just hasn't shown up on the scoreboard.

Comment

SAU @ SNU - SAU by 21.

SEOSU @ OBU - OBU by 10.

HSU @ OKBU - HSU by 21.

NWOSU @ ATU - NWOSU by 1.

SWOSU @ HU - HU by 60.

ECU @ UAM - ECU by 14.

Comment

SAU @ SNU - SAU by 21

SEOSU @ OBU - OBU by 3

HSU @ OKBU - HSU by 10

NWOSU @ ATU - ATU by 14

SWOSU @ HU - HU by 42

ECU @ UAM - ECU by 7

Comment

SAU by 17 - There's just no way I can ever pick SNU, and SAU showed a lot of life against OKBU. We will see how it goes, but I don't think SNU can pull off an upset.

SEOSU by 3 - I think they pull this one off. SEOSU is much more battle tested than OBU, but this should be a dogfight. SEOSU's defense been able to deal with physical run games quite well this year, and I think they have what it takes to slow OBU down enough to get out with a win. This game is in the hands of OBU's defense. I'm excited to watch this one. Should be a great game.

HSU by 11 - Another trap game for HSU. Thankfully for the Reddies, OKBU's defense is not nearly good enough to stop them, or they would be in trouble. I still think it's gonna be somewhat close, but If HSU's offense shows up, its going to be a very high scoring affair.

ATU by 10 - After seeing ATU in person, I realized they do in fact have a talented team. I'm not sure what's gone wrong with them this year, although I could say the same for my Bulldogs. ATU-SWOSU was ugly, although I'm still not sure if the defenses played incredibly well, or if both offenses sucked. I'm gonna go with the poor offenses. They should be able to handle NWOSU.

HU by 49 - Yeah... I'm not even going to waste my time watching this one. SWOSU doesn't have the offense to be able to score on Harding. They might get some points in garbage time. On the bright side, I've heard there's some positive news coming about the direction of the SWOSU program, so that helps me feel a little better.

ECU by 10 - ECU should win this one, as it's going to be a battle of the trenches. Whoever imposes their will in the ground game will walk away the winner. ECU will need to contain UAM's QB, but he is the only threat the Weevils have.
          Last edited by BulldogLB; 11-03-2021, 11:53 AM. Reason: Changed my Harding pick from 42 to 49 lmao

Comment

SAU @ SNU - SAU by 17

SEOSU @ OBU - OBU by 10

HSU @ OKBU - HSU by 17

NWOSU @ ATU - ATU by 4

SWOSU @ HU - HU by 34

ECU @ UAM - ECU by 11

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

On the bright side, I've heard there's some positive news coming about the direction of the SWOSU program, so that helps me feel a little better.

Comment

Heard from someone close to the AD that they will be removing the coaching staff at the end of the season. Apparently the SNU loss was the final straw for the SWOSU athletic association (rightfully so). I'm glad that they are actually moving forward with it. I was worried there for a little bit.

Comment

How had that staff been there? Where did the head coach, OC and DC come from?

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                    How had that staff been there? Where did the head coach, OC and DC come from?
                    This was their 4th year, counting the COVID year. They fired the last head coach after he went 5-6, then 3-8 in the two seasons after the bowl game year in 2015. They have gone 3-8, 3-8, off year, and now 0-9 about to be 0-11. I know the HC and DC came in from Missouri Western, and the OC came in from a season in JUCO. The HC knew the OC from his time at Emporia State I believe.

Comment

SAU @ SNU - by 17

SEOSU @ OBU - by 14

HSU @ OKBU - by 21

NWOSU @ ATU - by 14

SWOSU @ HU - by 45

ECU @ UAM - by 7

Comment

Comment

SAU 8

OBU 17

OKBU 2

ATU 12

HU 32

ECU 7

Comment

SAU by 13
                            OBU by 7
                            HSU by 31
                            ATU by 10
                            HU by 24
                            ECU by 13
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Let's hope you do not have to feel the pain of losing to SNU. I will be rooting for you lolol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X