Clear All

SAU @ SNU - SAU by 22

SEOSU @ OBU - OBU by 14

HSU @ OKBU - HSU by 9

NWOSU @ ATU - ATU by 9

SWOSU @ HU - HU by 39

ECU @ UAM - ECU by 4

------

SWOSU, there was a moment during our game last week that was really awesome. And it had absolutely nothing to do with the game itself. It was the band's halftime show. They ended their performance with a "Sergeant Pepper's" / "Hey Jude" medley and the transition between the songs was so good that I didn't even realize they had started in on "Hey Jude". "Sergeant Pepper's" was played all the time back in my high school football days. "Hey Jude" is the reason my grandson's name is Jude, his mother is a big Beatles fan. Got a lot of goosebumps from all the feelings and the band did a great job. Bulldog Football will be good again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post

SWOSU, there was a moment during our game last week that was really awesome. And it had absolutely nothing to do with the game itself. It was the band's halftime show. They ended their performance with a "Sergeant Pepper's" / "Hey Jude" medley and the transition between the songs was so good that I didn't even realize they had started in on "Hey Jude". "Sergeant Pepper's" was played all the time back in my high school football days. "Hey Jude" is the reason my grandson's name is Jude, his mother is a big Beatles fan. Got a lot of goosebumps from all the feelings and the band did a great job. Bulldog Football will be good again.

Comment

SAU by 25
        SEOSU by 11
        HSU by 4
        ATU by 7
        HU by 42
        ECU by 16

Comment

SAU @ SNU - SAU 10

SEOSU @ OBU - OBU 7

HSU @ OKBU - HSU by 17

NWOSU @ ATU - ATU by 10

SWOSU @ HU - HU by 45

ECU @ UAM - ECU by 17

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
            SAU @ SNU - SAU by 22

SEOSU @ OBU - OBU by 14

HSU @ OKBU - HSU by 9

NWOSU @ ATU - ATU by 9

SWOSU @ HU - HU by 39

ECU @ UAM - ECU by 4

------

Comment

All of my family was in the band, although for me it was just Grade 6 and 7 while the others continued on at least through high school and marching band. I played dad's cornet, sister started on mom's clarinet then switched to bass clarinet, and brother played drums. Sister and a cousin are former ATU marching band members with other family members involved with the band in the past. Also, Arkansas Tech is home to Arkansas' Band of Distinction; you know there is a lot of pride in the band here so with that type of background I can't help but notice the entire picture at a football game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X