Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Saturday - GAC games with PO Implications

I would imagine Ouachita leans VERY heavy on TJ Cole. I think he needs to get to at least that 147 average for the Tigers to win.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
      I would imagine Ouachita leans VERY heavy on TJ Cole. I think he needs to get to at least that 147 average for the Tigers to win.
      I would imagine SEOSU leans VERY heavy on Daulton Hatley. I think he needs to get to at least that 258 yd average for the Storm to win.

Comment

Honestly I think whichever defense shows up will determine this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post

I would imagine SEOSU leans VERY heavy on Daulton Hatley. I think he needs to get to at least that 258 yd average for the Storm to win.
          Ha, I see what you did there.

Yes, I agree. Defense may be where this one is decided. I think it'll be very close. Should be very fun for the casual fan, and very nerve-wracking for fans of each school.

Comment

Agreed. This one has had my stomach in knots all week, Being home in betting lines usually gives the home team a +3 advantage right off the top. So in my mind it all boils down to which defense makes the most stops. I see this very similar to the Harding and Henderson games. Very back and forth trading points and whichever defense can make the most stops will probably determine it.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post

Ha, I see what you did there.

Yes, I agree. Defense may be where this one is decided. I think it'll be very close. Should be very fun for the casual fan, and very nerve-wracking for fans of each school.
              I think it depends on the skill guys but really it's on the big heavys up front. OBU Oline has had trouble at times getting movement, and SEO's Dline is big. On the reverse, 56 for OBU is from what i've seen, a phenom in pass rush along with other Dline man who can roll. SEO's Oline is big but they start getting beat later in games.

Comment

My heart wants SEO to win out and play Harding in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post
                  My heart wants SEO to win out and play Harding in the first round.
                  OOF! I do want them to win out. I do not want to face Harding again!

Comment

Comment

Nope! I am not Bo Atterberry.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

OBU Oline has had trouble at times getting movement,

Comment

Comment

Comment

Man that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. He left and took the Arkansas Tech job I think in 2017 or 2018 and then left that job after like a month. I have no idea what's happened to him since then. I figured he had retired maybe to spend time with his own kids or something along those lines.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X