Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations ECU

Comment

Good year for the Tigers. More wins than I thought we would get. Coach Johnson and staff are doing a great job. Excited for the future. Several key players on both sides of the ball coming back. Again, keep an eye out for Miles Davis in the future. Kid is a play maker! Go Tigers!

Comment

Comment

Comment

How does the bowl Selection work in D2?

Comment

Originally posted by TruCane1 View Post
              How does the bowl Selection work in D2?

Comment

My guess is HSU and OBU would decline opening the door for SEOSU, OK Bapt. and ECU possibly being offered an invitation.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

First, congratulations to East Central on the upset win and finishing 7-4. As for a possible bowl berth, East Central could be invited to the Heritage Bowl given that it is At-Large bids for teams from the GAC, LSC, and MIAA. There is no ranking preference, it is solely up to the bowl game's selection committee.

As for Ouachita, if they don't make the POs, they will be the "best non-PO team" and would be guaranteed the GAC's auto-berth in the Live United Bowl.

Comment

Comment

Comment

The last spot is definitely between Washburn and Ouachita. Whichever one is in, will likely play at Harding. Lindenwood is a bus trip to Grand Valley so I think that is where they are going. I think you are going to see Kearney and Duluth switch out regions, if that happens Duluth will be at Northwest Missouri.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X