Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by reloadmvp View Post

That's cute.....

Should be a fun game, but Emporia takes this easily.

Comment

Lmao. I haven't heard of 75% of the teams in the GAC. Do they still even let y'all into the playoffs down there or is Bowl games all they give out? Emporia is wrecking shop on ANY team in the GAC that isn't Harding or Ouachita/Henderson. Even then, they would still pull out the dub. Hell, at first I thought you meant Search Engine Optimization when you said SEO. Had me checking my post for Keywords.

Emporia by 21

Comment

Lmao. I haven't heard of 75% of the teams in the GAC. Do they still even let y'all into the playoffs down there or is Bowl games all they give out? Emporia is wrecking shop on ANY team in the GAC that isn't Harding or Ouachita/Henderson. Even then, they would still pull out the dub. Hell, at first I thought you meant Search Engine Optimization when you said SEO. Had me checking my post for Keywords.

Emporia by 21

We will see if an Oklahoma school can beat the Kansas school that has always been carried by Oklahoma kids. Idk who to root for lolol

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

We will see if an Oklahoma school can beat the Kansas school that has always been carried by Oklahoma kids. Idk who to root for lolol
          Hey, can you blame them for wanting to go somewhere they actually know a little bit about real D2 football?

Comment

Hey, can you blame them for wanting to go somewhere they actually know a little bit about real D2 football?
            as opposed to fictional football?

Comment

Tyler locket was the only exciting player to play for a Kansas team in 30 years.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

as opposed to fictional football?
                As opposed to w.e that sh*t is down in Oklahoma. ;)

Comment

I've heard rumors your head coach is interested in the SWOSU job b/c he wants to get back to Oklahoma. Would we want him?

Comment

I've heard rumors your head coach is interested in the SWOSU job b/c he wants to get back to Oklahoma. Would we want him?
                    I doubt that would happen. But, I will plead the 5th.

Comment

Congratulations and good luck to all GAC Teams!!

Comment

I'm not getting involved in any of the arguments or predictions. But as the parent of a SEOSU player I am very happy that they are playing in this game. Especially when considering it may be the last time to see my son suit up if he foregos coming back next season. So win or lose I will gladly be making the 10 hr drive and participating in all of the offerings of the weekend just to see my son play again. I know after the final regular season game the look on the seniors faces as well as their parents was heartbreaking not knowing if that was their last game or not. So I think it is a great thing for a lot of the older players and their parents to get to play another game. Winning would be a great way to end their careers but either way it will be a great experience for them. I look forward to a good game hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
                          I'm not getting involved in any of the arguments or predictions. But as the parent of a SEOSU player I am very happy that they are playing in this game. Especially when considering it may be the last time to see my son suit up if he foregos coming back next season. So win or lose I will gladly be making the 10 hr drive and participating in all of the offerings of the weekend just to see my son play again. I know after the final regular season game the look on the seniors faces as well as their parents was heartbreaking not knowing if that was their last game or not. So I think it is a great thing for a lot of the older players and their parents to get to play another game. Winning would be a great way to end their careers but either way it will be a great experience for them. I look forward to a good game hopefully.
                          If you thought it was heartbreaking to see them then. Wait until after they get it handed to them this weekend by the Hornets! You might want to skip the post game pictures.

I agree with you though. It is, and will be, a great opportunity for all involved.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

Tyler locket was the only exciting player to play for a Kansas team in 30 years.
                            ?

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
                              !

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

Do you know if Pitt or Missouri Western were offered the opportunity to play in the Live United Bowl? Both beat ESU during the season. I know Pitt played the LUB before. Not sure about Missouri Western.
                                Pitt turned it down. The local media said the players voted against it. Others have said the AD was against it. Not sure what the story is, but some have said the decision was made to decline any bowl invite long before the end of the season. Makes me wonder if there was a playoffs or nothing pact of some kind amongst the players.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X