Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buffalodad View Post

They are LSC champs and beat Angelo State 35-17 at San Angelo. Conference champs should mean something.

Comment

As the MIAA Columnist, I was shocked that Washburn got the nod over Ouachita Baptist.

Comment

Originally posted by Devin Albertson View Post
        As the MIAA Columnist, I was shocked that Washburn got the nod over Ouachita Baptist.

Comment

Comment

Yes. We all assume the committee gave the 8th, 9th and 10th spots in SR3 to Ouachita, Henderson and SE Ok. Is it possible one of the was Pitt?

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post

Yes. We all assume the committee gave the 8th, 9th and 10th spots in SR3 to Ouachita, Henderson and SE Ok. Is it possible one of the was Pitt?

Comment

Comment

It doesn't exactly. If anything, UNK was helped by one of their losses being to a sub-.500 team.

Comment

I admit I'm no fan of the ranked team component. It's circular at best. And for the most part the SOS/OWP should cover it. True, they also use teams over .500, but still how do you rank teams using a metric that used that same rank? Sounds confusing?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

It doesn't exactly. If anything, UNK was helped by one of their losses being to a sub-.500 team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X