I think that's exactly what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Divisiontwo View Post

Coaches or D2.com poll?
          Brandon.com

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

I should've put more context behind it

FYI, that score is generated completely based on my IPR metric. It's objective. This is the first year in using it to project scores. This past week it had mixed results. It got the BoTR score spot on, and was in the ball park on several others. It did pick the winner correctly in every game I ran.

Subjectively, I actually expect a closer game than that. This will be the first time it predicts non conference games.

Comment

That NW defense is really, really good.
              If the bods protect the ball, they have a shot to keep it close into the 4th, and they are a good 4th quarter team.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

This is a tough one to try it out on with both teams being from silo conferences.
                I think I figured out a way to account for different conference strengths. We'll see.

But my new formula gives me Harding 30, Washburn 20. That seems like a more plausible score to me.

Edit: Btw, the adjustment in the formula did not do nice things to my Lions. :(
                Cool Story Bro

Comment

Originally posted by Brandon View Post

It's funny you found an error. He's at least top-5 in the country.
                  for his entire tenure at washburn coaches and players have been upset with his stat keeping. He does a good job making a good looking guide. He has omitted years where WU had all conference kids several times.

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

lol man!
                    I mean they did. Bottom tier team in the conference when they tried to make the jump. Smart move, to get out of the grinder, get an easier schedule and tell kids to go to a winning program

Comment

https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2021-11-17/

His statistical analysis of the SR3 PO teams is especially interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
                        https://www.d2football.com/miaa-column-2021-11-17/

His statistical analysis of the SR3 PO teams is especially interesting.
                        Take that young mans columns with a grain of salt. He literally just graduated from NW and is a home town ballwasher. Also see how spooked the ole couch burner was when we brought up his team getting passed around and then leaving town

Comment

At WU's end it will rely on how careful qb is with the ball. He runs hot and cold and in the playoffs you cant have streaks where you give the ball away

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Take that young mans columns with a grain of salt. He literally just graduated from NW and is a home town ballwasher. Also see how spooked the ole couch burner was when we brought up his team getting passed around and then leaving town

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X