X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is ugly.

Comment

Comment

As soon as I post, they put a good drive together lol.

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post
          As soon as I post, they put a good drive together lol.
          It was bound to happen. Our defense played 3 plays in the 3rd. Starting getting cold on the sidelines

Comment

gg bods. never had a chance. tried to make it interesting at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsig50 View Post

Here's what I have. Obviously if they are way off, I'll need to find a reliable way to adjust the formula. Also included are the BOWL game the MIAA is in.

CWU 15
              NWMSU 27

Washburn 20
              Harding 30

Lindenwood 21
              GVSU 38

UNK 20
              Western 27

Emporia State 26
              SEO 31

Again, all objective and in an effort fine tune my metric.
              not even close on the NW game, but it and the UNK are the ones i had the least confidence in.

WU/HU game was close enough IMO

LU/GV- I had the margin right, missed a defensive factor for both teams though

I had a hard time factoring the RMAC vs the MIAA. It didn't smell right and considering this metric is about objectifying the eyeball test, I think this one could be wrong from a. w/l standpoint

Comment

Just realizing I'm posting from 2 diff accounts. For those confused, I am bigsig50

I had to start this user name when I started writing for the GLVC

Comment

It went about like I thought it would. A very steady consistent Bison offense and defense against an opportunistic Washburn team. Looks like NW had no problem with CWU. We better get ready for a really good NWMSU team.

Comment

They did. Early on the were switching their defense from 2 LBs to 1 LB. They never moved their safeties up like a lot of teams do against us. Even with that we caught coming up a few time and burned on a long pass once. Their rover was really good. Jumped our pitch man a few times.

Comment

Comment

Harding defense completely etely shut Washburn down, especially in the red zone. I think they are about the only team who has done so this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                          Harding defense completely etely shut Washburn down, especially in the red zone. I think they are about the only team who has done so this year.

everywhere through 3 quarters basically. Had 35 yards midway or all the way through the 3rd.

Comment

Washburn only ran 36 plays and had the ball for 12 total minutes. Three quick passes three incompletions, and rush an exhausted defense back onto the field.

Comment

Originally posted by HookemHerd View Post

Washburn only ran 36 plays and had the ball for 12 total minutes. Three quick passes three incompletions, and rush an exhausted defense back onto the field.
                              I listened and followed live stats off and on because the vid link wouldn't work. I did notice lots of 3 and outs in the first half. It seemed to me like they never really tried to establish the run which is really weird for a team who feasts on play action.

Washburn today was the embodiment of most of the MIAA this season. Inconsistent and incomplete.

Comment

I listened and followed live stats off and on because the vid link wouldn't work. I did notice lots of 3 and outs in the first half. It seemed to me like they never really tried to establish the run which is really weird for a team who feasts on play action.

Washburn today was the embodiment of most of the MIAA this season. Inconsistent and incomplete.
                                Sorry you had trouble with the Watch link embedded in the Harding - Washburn schedules. I had the same problem. I went to the live broadcast (Listen) and used the HU16vod link given by the audio team.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X