Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Signing Day 2022

https://hardingsports.com/news/2022/...-day-2022.aspx

We picked up 6-1, 190 lb. WR out of top-ranked Galena Park North Shore (Houston). He looks D1 on film. Does anybody know if he can play QB in the FlexBone. We picked up a couple of QBs out of the Memphis area and Missouri. As always we got some recruits in the local area (Searcy and Cabot).

How did the rest of you do?

Ouachita signed 30 new players.
    https://obutigers.com/news/2022/2/2/...l-signees.aspx

Comment

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
      https://hardingsports.com/news/2022/...-day-2022.aspx

We picked up 6-1, 190 lb. WR out of top-ranked Galena Park North Shore (Houston). He looks D1 on film. Does anybody know if he can play QB in the FlexBone. We picked up a couple of QBs out of the Memphis area and Missouri. As always we got some recruits in the local area (Searcy and Cabot).

How did the rest of you do?

Comment

ECU signed 45 people yesterday according to their article. They made a huge push at getting front 7 on defense and offensive line. With having 19 starters back, and looks like ECU will only lose 6 of those starters next year, this was a perfect class for the future. These 45 guys have a year or 2 to develop and won't have any pressure to play right away.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post
          ECU signed 45 people yesterday according to their article. They made a huge push at getting front 7 on defense and offensive line. With having 19 starters back, and looks like ECU will only lose 6 of those starters next year, this was a perfect class for the future. These 45 guys have a year or 2 to develop and won't have any pressure to play right away.
          I was surprised to see ECU sign so many. They also had 11 transfer in. Signing 56 players when you have so many returners is somewhat concerning to me. When you bring in that many, who is getting decent scholarship money? Gonna be hard to keep people on the roster doing it that way.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BulldogLB View Post

I was surprised to see ECU sign so many. They also had 11 transfer in. Signing 56 players when you have so many returners is somewhat concerning to me. When you bring in that many, who is getting decent scholarship money? Gonna be hard to keep people on the roster doing it that way.
              ECU is so cheap for in-state kids. I had a HS coach who played there for that reason- he made money in college instead of taking out loans. them signing a lot means that they have good reach I think. I dont know though, I have never been on the recruiting side of college so it could be bad.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

ECU is so cheap for in-state kids. I had a HS coach who played there for that reason- he made money in college instead of taking out loans. them signing a lot means that they have good reach I think. I dont know though, I have never been on the recruiting side of college so it could be bad.
                ECU is the cheapest school in the GAC. They also rarely have kids transfer because of this reason. And the culture that ECU has now. Coach Johnson and staff have it built exactly how it should be so I wouldn't question what they are doing signing that many.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

ECU is the cheapest school in the GAC. They also rarely have kids transfer because of this reason. And the culture that ECU has now. Coach Johnson and staff have it built exactly how it should be so I wouldn't question what they are doing signing that many.
                  I literally made that point? I don't know if you know what real culture looks like but I imagine he is building it all up.

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post

I literally made that point? I don't know if you know what real culture looks like but I imagine he is building it all up.
                    I was piggy backing off of you towards Bulldog.. I definitely know was REAL CULTURE is now.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X