Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 Football Schedules

Bisons 2022 schedule has been posted. To view see https://hardingsports.com/sports/football/schedule/2022

2/3 of Harding's top all time rushing per games were AT east central. the #1 was obviously at NWOSU. I like when the Bisons go to Ada.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by LeftSider View Post
        2/3 of Harding's top all time rushing per games were AT east central. the #1 was obviously at NWOSU. I like when the Bisons go to Ada.
        Can't wait. Not saying ECU will win, but will be much closer than previous years. 20 starters back for ECU, at home, with Harding having to figure things out at QB and FB. We will take it. On paper, ECU may be the most talented/experienced team in the conference returning. Could see a 9 win season happening.

Comment

When the GAC released the adjusted 2020-21 schedules it included the 2022 schedules for baseball, softball, and football. The schedules for those three sports are the same as 2021 with only the locations flipped.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...hedules_1_.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Tech Boys View Post
            When the GAC released the adjusted 2020-21 schedules it included the 2022 schedules for baseball, softball, and football. The schedules for those three sports are the same as 2021 with only the locations flipped.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sidearm.sit...hedules_1_.pdf

Comment

This was the first time I've seen the GAC publicly announce future schedules. That release was special circumstances. The order will change for the 2023 football schedule then locations flipped for 2024, and follow that pattern every 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ONCEATIGER25 View Post

Can't wait. Not saying ECU will win, but will be much closer than previous years. 20 starters back for ECU, at home, with Harding having to figure things out at QB and FB. We will take it. On paper, ECU may be the most talented/experienced team in the conference returning. Could see a 9 win season happening.
                To beat another team you have to score points, good luck scoring on HU's defense. Also, there will wont be struggling in the FB spot, the 2 next up are very good. I hope you're ready to be messed with the same way Henderson guys earned along with OBU boys on here. Making bold statements creates an interesting next couple of days for me if you cant beat Harding.

Comment

"Not saying ECU will win, but will be much closer than previous years." This isn't a bold statement. You must not be able to read I guess. Sorry to confuse you. Again, 9 wins is not out of the question. 7-4 last year, everyone coming back. Everyone in the conference lost a bunch of key pieces. A win against an average Oklahoma Baptist team and a better 4th quarter with OBU, there's the 2 other wins to make it 9.

Comment

Comment

7-4 is not "truly average". We finished with the same record as you guys in conference play. Oklahoma Baptist lost their entire team. Preston Haire was everything to them. Who were they before him? The second-worst team in the conference. They will return to being average to below average. And I am sure everyone on this message board can't wait. Let's put a wager on the game, loser has to leave the message board.

Comment

Comment

20 starters for a team that went 7-4 and has won 10 out of 14 games. That's a pretty good group if you ask me. I Can't wait! Good luck replacing everyone and expecting a great season. lol

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X