Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Football

Growing up in Texas in the 50s and 60s there were only two sports: Football and Spring Football. What does your school for spring training? The Harding Bisons have already started spring practice sessions 2-3 days per week. Harding will be on Spring Break next week and finish spring training on Friday, March 25.

OPSEC. if you know, you know.

Comment

Comment

ECU had their spring game today. I was very impressed by their defense and by their WRs on offense. The defense forced some turnovers and made some big plays. The WR group made some big plays down the field. I worry about the kicking for ECU as the kicker missed a few FGs. All in all, best ECU team I have seen in a long time.

Comment

I don't know what game you watched ONCEATIGER. I had a great spot on the 40 about 10 rows below the Tigers coaching box then chatted it up with former Alumni in the endzone. Really wish to have met you there, but the offense had 9 turnovers... NINE!! Defense was impressive, Abubaker should be a stud WR but Offense has a lot of work to do, much talk about not an emphasis on running the ball. Seemed like it was 4 passes to 1 run. Not the best team I have seen in awhile, looks much like the ECU early last year. Relying to much on defense

Comment

I am also intrigued to see the Bison play this Saturday, new QB will be a huge storyline.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonfan26 View Post
              I don't know what game you watched ONCEATIGER. I had a great spot on the 40 about 10 rows below the Tigers coaching box then chatted it up with former Alumni in the endzone. Really wish to have met you there, but the offense had 9 turnovers... NINE!! Defense was impressive, Abubaker should be a stud WR but Offense has a lot of work to do, much talk about not an emphasis on running the ball. Seemed like it was 4 passes to 1 run. Not the best team I have seen in awhile, looks much like the ECU early last year. Relying to much on defense
              How do you just lie to these people all of the time? The Baptist in you should know that's a sin. There were 3 turnovers. 1's,2's, and 3's all had 1 turnover with the 1's being a snap 20 yards back. The offense threw for a good chunk of yards. They were also missing 3 OL starters and top 2 RBs. I can show you my son's film if you don't believe me. So stop lying. Very impressed and excited about the future of ECU Football. Defense wins championships and offense is explosive enough to score 35 points a game.

Comment

Yes please show the film. I would like to see that. I watched with my own eyes. 35 points a game you are delusional... but yes I would love to watch the film please. This team does have a chance but you need to look at it realistically. Young signal caller calling it for the first time (Johnson called it since he got there) and never seemed to have a rhythm calling runs. Now it was a spring game OBU was pretty vanilla on Saturday too but the Tigers better figure out a way to run the ball or itll be a long season.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonfan26;n667751 Now it was a spring game [B
                  OBU[/B] was pretty vanilla on Saturday too but the Tigers better figure out a way to run the ball or itll be a long season.
                  OBU and OKBU are not the same. You have to beat Ouachita Baptist to use "OBU"... please be more mindful next time.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X