X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 GAC Qbs made this list

https://twitter.com/thecfbnetwork/st...087671814?s=10

#15 and #19
    you have to click on the picture to see the image in full.

Comment

Still waiting on the NCAA to make a decision on Daulton. Again the NCAA granted all the players who missed the 2020 season and extra year of eligibility. Unfortunately it appears to only apply to students who attend the entire school year. Because of his age Daulton only has 1 semester of eligibility remaining. So he is currently sitting out this semester so that if they decide to award him the covid exemption he can go back to school in the fall and play one final season. Obviously I am biased but I don't understand the issue. He missed the entire 2020 season the same as the rest of the players on his team and the conference. The fact that he only has 1 semester of eligibility left should not matter. The extra season of eligibility was awarded to all of the players who were robbed of getting to play due do covid. Of which he was one. So long story short we are still waiting on a decision from the NCAA.
      As far as the kid from Northwestern. I was very impressed with him. Kid had no protection and still made some really good plays with his arm and his legs. If they get him some protection he will be very good. First thing Daulton said after that game was "that Qb is really good" kid is definately a gamer.

Comment

I know this is petty. But I found it interesting that the Qb from Emporia State was ranked one spot higher than Daulton. SE beat Emporia State in the Live United Bowl back in December and Daulton finished with more yards and won MVP of the game.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Baldsexy View Post
            I know this is petty. But I found it interesting that the Qb from Emporia State was ranked one spot higher than Daulton. SE beat Emporia State in the Live United Bowl back in December and Daulton finished with more yards and won MVP of the game.

Comment

We all know the list is a joke. I am pretty sure the UAM and ECU QB deserves to be on the list before multiple people on it. ECU QB did out perform in the matchup and beat both of the GAC QBs on the list.

Comment

Very pleased to see him listed there but his surrounding cast here at NWOSU leaves much to be desired. I'm hoping for some kind of upgrade in our competitive ability this year but the coaching staff is getting long on tooth with no results.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X