Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Trap games" on the GAC schedule

Comment

The benefit of being a bad team is that no games are trap games for you lol.

In just week one, I think there are two. SWOSU @ Henderson, and ATU @ Southeastern.
      The SWOSU game might be a trap game for the Reddies, just because no one really knows what to expect out of the new coaching staff for the Bulldogs this year. It's always tricky to gameplan for a new coaching staff in week one. Combined with the fact SWOSU was terrible last year, the Reddies might not take them seriously, and find themselves in a ballgame. I don't seriously expect it to be a close game necessarily, but stranger things have happened.

For similar reasons, I think ATU might pull one off in Durant if SE doesn't come ready to play. ATU has talent, and I wouldn't be surprised to see them take a step up this year.

Comment

I was thinking that Ouachita would always have a trap game before BOTR, especially if they have a great record going into the game. And with there being just one first place vote difference between Harding and Ouachita, I can see how the OBU/Tech game a week before facing HU would be trap game. Great analysis Tubaguy08!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X