Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reading your post, and checking out the HSU roster - I saw a surprising name listed on the roster, #91 Catrell Wallace, listed as a DE. Any idea when he joined the team?

Comment

So it remains to be seen how they play in a real game situation. But, I have been watching practice every day this week and I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that the SE offensive line has the potential to be better than last season. I will also claim without knowing for sure that they will be the biggest. They are some monsters! I was a bit concerned with losing our standout left tackle Devin Mitchell. Dude was a stud 6'4 285 and looked like a yoked up LB. But the new guy they have filling that spot is just a gargantuan massive human! if he can play at all it may be a struggle for any defense to get to the QB. Also replaced the center and noticed he was having a few low snaps but otherwise looked good at everything else. With all of the wr's back and te and one of our starting rb's returning I'm cautiously excited about what this offense may be able to do. With those Wr's if the Qb is never pressured it's gonna be a lot to ask of any Db's to maintain coverage for that long. Should be a fun season can't wait for September 1.

Comment

Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post

After reading your post, and checking out the HSU roster - I saw a surprising name listed on the roster, #91 Catrell Wallace, listed as a DE. Any idea when he joined the team?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
        Working...
        X