Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harding’s Coach Paul Simmons interview with D2.com

Harding’s head coach, Paul Simmons, is being interviewed at 7:00 pm CDT tonight. I plan to watch. How about others?

No thanks

Comment

Good interview from Coach Simmons tonight. He gushed a lot over the playmakers from OBU and the trouble they will cause for HU, while also talking about the HU style and the player that they have and why its worked for HU. Looking forward to the battle on the field already on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
        No thanks
        Just a FYI they did interview TJ Cole as well. Those guys do great work at shedding light on D2 football. I’d give it a listen or watch when you can. The more likes and subscriptions they can get the better the coverage.

Comment

Originally posted by OBUGrad View Post
          No thanks
          LOL Most of the columnists picked OBU to win. Coach Simmons was very complimentary of OBU.

Comment

The columnist who picked Ouachita to win are probably focused on the scores the Tigers have had over the teams in the bottom half of the GAC and the fact that the game is being played in Arkadelphia. I definitely think Ouachita is ahead of where they were this time last year but don’t think they’ve had to play a defense as good as our’s yet. We’ll see. I’ll be there Saturday. Can’t wait.

Comment

I'll probably go back and forth on this one before posting the preview column later this week. What a game this should be!

Comment

Originally posted by tubaguy08 View Post

Just a FYI they did interview TJ Cole as well. Those guys do great work at shedding light on D2 football. I’d give it a listen or watch when you can. The more likes and subscriptions they can get the better the coverage.
                Umm…did you watch it? That was TJ Davis from Nebraska Kearney.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X