Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harding vs Southwestern Oklahoma

Those Bulldogs came to play today. The young players for my Bisons scare me to death. Too many mistakes. The SWOK defense played well and held the Flexbone to 394 yards. Except for Harding’s first two series, which resulted in 14 points, the Bulldog defense contained the Bisons offense fairly well. Glad to get out of Weatherford with the win. Based on SWOK’s improvement this I was worried about these last two games. Hopefully we’ll play better against ATU next week in Searcy.

Originally posted by OldBison View Post
    Those Bulldogs came to play today. The young players for my Bisons scare me to death. Too many mistakes. The SWOK defense played well and held the Flexbone to 394 yards. Except for Harding’s first two series, which resulted in 14 points, the Bulldog defense contained the Bisons offense fairly well. Glad to get out of Weatherford with the win. Based on SWOK’s improvement this I was worried about these last two games. Hopefully we’ll play better against ATU next week in Searcy.
    It was a much better game than I thought it would be. My Bulldogs are still very confusing, but I was impressed with Harding’s ability to face adversity, and then conquer it. The youth is definitely apparent on offense, but I think that this Harding team is definitely in the right place for even more future success.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X