Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post
      I would say this is more of a Sports Information Director issue than anything. However, you can simply click on a players bio and see their class and intended major. Once a new Head Coach is hired, maybe he can spend hour's reprograming the website for simplicity rather than thinking about touchdowns and recruiting.
      It could be, but it could also be a situation where a coach comes in and says they don't want certain things listed on the roster. I'd check and see what the other sports are doing. There are a lot of coaches who refuse to exchange two-deeps. It's silly gamesmanship, but it's not a rarity by any stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        Now THAT's a surprise. I hope his health related issues are all resolved...

Comment

Originally posted by AllGriffedUp View Post

It could be, but it could also be a situation where a coach comes in and says they don't want certain things listed on the roster. I'd check and see what the other sports are doing. There are a lot of coaches who refuse to exchange two-deeps. It's silly gamesmanship, but it's not a rarity by any stretch.
          But it is listed, just simply click the bio. As for two deeps, I enjoy reading over game notes for the league each week (not that it helped my weekly picks). In each teams game notes, both teams two deeps are listed. Some are accurate, some are not. If a coach(s) refused to trade two deeps, then how would one teams information department acquire the published two deep?

Comment

Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post

But it is listed, just simply click the bio. As for two deeps, I enjoy reading over game notes for the league each week (not that it helped my weekly picks). In each teams game notes, both teams two deeps are listed. Some are accurate, some are not. If a coach(s) refused to trade two deeps, then how would one teams information department acquire the published two deep?
            Oh, that's an issue with the website provider then. Speaking as a longtime former SID in the GAC and GSC... it's entirely possible that NWOSU has a rookie SID who doesn't know how to make that change on the back end of the website. It's probably something as simple as clicking a button.

With regard to the two deeps, I never had a D2 coach refuse a swap. But there have been some D1 coaches who refuse to do it. Week one in FBS this year, 113 of 131 did release it. I figure it's only a matter of time before coaches below FBS follow suit on the silly stuff. (For the record, the teams that didn't release in week one included Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Michigan State, Minnesota, Ohio State, Penn State and Texas.)

Comment

Welp

Comment

Will ECU hire internally to try and keep the positive momentum going?

Comment

Originally posted by D2Assassin View Post
                  Will ECU hire internally to try and keep the positive momentum going?
                  According to the article on the ECU website, the Defensive Coordinator has been given the interim tag. However, the article does not state if a search is to begin.

Comment

I hope the hire the DC for the job. He is a really good coach.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X