Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s been great fellas!

I just wanted to say thank you to everybody on this board. I’ve really enjoyed the banter. I also wanted to wish all of you the very best. But unfortunately my time here has come to and end. I also hope each of you has a very merry Christmas 🎄 Click image for larger version

Name:	A7852A53-5637-4D1B-BB35-8CF3AD200135.jpg
Views:	350
Size:	67.0 KB
ID:	726088 o

Baldsexy best wishes to you going forward.

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
      Baldsexy best wishes to you going forward.
      Thank you! And you as well.

Comment

Baldsexy I appreciate the way you supported your son (as a proud father should and would do) but also how you appreciated the other teams in the GAC. While there can negativity and downplaying of the GAC by others, you always had something good to say about the teams your son played, whether in victory or in defeat. I remember your comments about Harding's defense this year after traveling to Searcy to see your son play. While I was glad my Bisons avenged the loss (exciting loss) to SEO last season, you heaped praise where praise was due.

I wish you, your son and your family well in whatever the future holds. Who knows, maybe your son will have a footballer to play in the GAC and many years from now we will all join in again as you watch your grandson play against our GAC teams and add your banter to the forum.

Come back now and then and make a prediction on the games. No reason not to to lurk and to play the "Pick em".

Comment

Originally posted by Bisonfan from FLA View Post
          Baldsexy I appreciate the way you supported your son (as a proud father should and would do) but also how you appreciated the other teams in the GAC. While there can negativity and downplaying of the GAC by others, you always had something good to say about the teams your son played, whether in victory or in defeat. I remember your comments about Harding's defense this year after traveling to Searcy to see your son play. While I was glad my Bisons avenged the loss (exciting loss) to SEO last season, you heaped praise where praise was due.

I wish you, your son and your family well in whatever the future holds. Who knows, maybe your son will have a footballer to play in the GAC and many years from now we will all join in again as you watch your grandson play against our GAC teams and add your banter to the forum.

Come back now and then and make a prediction on the games. No reason not to to lurk and to play the "Pick em".
          Thank you so much for the very kind words. I’m no stranger to a bit of smack talking among fans of rival teams. That’s part of the game. But, sometimes I think people go a little too far. I always believe that respecting others is the best policy. Also I don’t believe in bad mouthing other players. Every one of those kids is somebody’s son and I promise they’re all giving their best. We have to realize they are kids and they’re not gonna play perfect all the time. This college football experience was amazing and yes I am very sad right now that it’s over. I’m very proud of my son and all of his accomplishments. He will leave Southeastern number 1 all time in every major catagory. Career passing yards✅ Career touchdown passes✅ Career pass completions✅ As well as many of the all time single season and single game records. A bowl game MVP and a first team all conference nod. It was a great ride. I hope everyone on here has a merry Christmas and wish you and your teams the best!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X