Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oklahoma State champs

read a tweet that the head coach from ECU posted reading off this years resume and one of them was Oklahoma state champs. i wanna know what world you guys are living on to be able to make a claim like that...lets hear it.

Since ECU can claim a non-existent state title, does that mean OBU can claim the Arkansas State Championship?

Comment

Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post
      Since ECU can claim a non-existent state title, does that mean OBU can claim the Arkansas State Championship?
      its yours. take it!

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

its yours. take it!
        That would make Pitt the state champs of KS, MO, OK, and NE

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That would make Pitt the state champs of KS, MO, OK, and NE
          HEY!

IM f'in this goat not you.....
          go get your football to hump on.

Comment

welp...now the offender of said tweet is no longer coaching for ECU and has deleted his ECU twitter account so theres no proof.

but, i did see his post this morning about waking up in the best stadium in DIV 2 football....he loves runnin his mouth lol...hes not even the best DIV2 stadium in the state much less all of DIV 2.

Comment

Yeah, from the places I’ve seen, Pitt State, NWMSU, UCO, Harding, GVSU, Ferris State, and Northern State are all in the running for the best D2 facilities

Comment

Just finding things to say for recruiting. That’s all.

Comment

Originally posted by TigerGuy View Post
                  THAT i can buy. oklahoma state champ? thats a statement. not sure if hes talking to just GAC teams but everyone would take exception to that.

he dirty dicked you guys by the way.

Comment

welp...now the offender of said tweet is no longer coaching for ECU and has deleted his ECU twitter account so theres no proof.

but, i did see his post this morning about waking up in the best stadium in DIV 2 football....he loves runnin his mouth lol...hes not even the best DIV2 stadium in the state much less all of DIV 2.
                    Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t UTPB play at a HS stadium?

Comment

THAT i can buy. oklahoma state champ? thats a statement. not sure if hes talking to just GAC teams but everyone would take exception to that.

he dirty dicked you guys by the way.
                      Better pay. That’s always going to be a battle until ECU fixes it.

Comment

Originally posted by NattyStateFan View Post

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t UTPB play at a HS stadium?
                        Correct.

Comment

The way they recruit at ECU is telling players from BFE Oklahoma how much meth they’ll be able to find in their locker before games.
                          Roll Chos!

Comment

Originally posted by RollChos View Post

The way they recruit at ECU is telling players from BFE Oklahoma how much meth they’ll be able to find in their locker before games.
                            I’m always amazed at your effort to troll. I applaud you. The amount of effort and brain cells it must take you to come up with a joke so not funny is remarkable.

We are all now more stupid for having read that. I award you no points, and God have mercy on your soul.

Comment

We are all now more stupid for having read that.
                              You’re mistaken. You’re more stupid because your degree says Easy Credit University. I didn’t have anything to do with that.
                              Roll Chos!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X